Kill the Puppets!

As all of you stood in front of the Death Tagool, with Kurome standing on its shoulder, Akame charged in! 

(Y/N): Akame! Don't! She's still your sister! 

Akame: Her movements will become slower if she continues to control eight corpses at once. I can't miss my opportunity! 

The two began to clash swords with each other, however Akame soon found an opening, and went to attack, only for someone to intercept her! 

Akame: AGH! NATALA! 

The figure went to attack with his spear, only for Blake to counter with a Shadow hand! 

Blake: Akame, do you know this person? 

Akame: Long story, he's a childhood friend of Kurome. Kurome what are you thinking?! 

Kurome: What's wrong with it, Sis? Natala and I were such great friends, so I want him to be by my side forever! Hell, I want you and (Y/N) to both be in my collection. That way we can always be together! 

Akame: Stop joking around! 

Natala attacked Akame again, but Blake attacked him first! 

Blake: I got this Akame. Focus on your sister! 

Blake began to clash with him, only to hear something! 

Blake: What? 

Bols pointed Rubicante at her! 

Bols: MAGMA DRIVE! 

He fired a flame shot at her! 

(Y/N): NO! 

You intercepted the attack and ate it! 

Bols: WHAT?! You can eat fire? 

(Y/N): ENOUGH OF THIS BOLS! FIRE DRAGON ROAR!

You used it on the ground to cause Bols to jump back! 

(Y/N): I don't want to fight you! 

Bols: I'm sorry ... but I can't disobey orders. 

Akame tried to attack Kurome again and again, only for Tatsumi to jump in and protect her. 

Tatsumi: Akame! This is unlike you! 

Akame: I ... I'm sorry. 

Kurome: Having trouble there Sister? It looks like all your new friends would be perfect to join in my collection. Now- 

Ruby: ENOUGH! 

Ruby used Speed Scythe to attack Kurome! 

Ruby: AKAME IS YOUR SISTER! HOW CAN YOU JUST TALK ABOUT KILLING HER LIKE THAT?! 

Kurome: You wouldn't understand. She abandoned me, she abandoned our friends. She's nothing but a filthy traitor. 

Ruby: Then why would you keep your friend as a mindless puppet?