Kill the Foe!

Syura woke up in a state of anger! 

Syura: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! FIRST I GET PUNCHED BY THAT PIECE OF SHIT NOBODY, AND THEN SOMEONE FUCKING EJECTS ME?! YOU ARE- 

Then Death Knight appeared. 

Death Knight: Syura. 

Syura: D-Death Knight? 

Death Knight: You do realize that you're weak compared to the man known as Wave, right? 

Syura: WHAT?! 

Death Knight: I can tell. You make fun of the Jaegers, but the truth is, you're weak compared to them. 

Syura: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I WILL SHOW YOU ALL! I WILL SURPASS DAD NO MATTER WHAT! 

Death Knight: Then show us that you can. At this point, only Izou, and Dorothea are worthy of being in Lady Salem's army. 

He disappeared. 

Syura: AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Why that- I'll kill that bastard, Wave when I get the chance! 

With Wave and Kurome... 

Wave: That stupid bastard. I hate the fact that he's the Prime Minister's son. 

Kurome: Thanks for helping me back there Wave. You're a great friend. 

Wave: Oh thanks, it's no big deal. 

Run then burst in! 

Run: WAVE! KUROME! Are you two okay? 

Wave: Don't worry, it's fine. 

The three later had tea together... 

Wave: He tried to do ... those kinds of things to Kurome. This is so messed up. How can they allow a task force like that. It's just so wrong. 

Run: You're right. There is something fundamentally wrong with the Empire. It needs to change. 

Wave: Run, what's going on with you? 

Kurome: Yeah, you've been acting weird for a while now. 

Run: Fine, I guess I can't hide it anymore. You see, some time ago, in the central area of the Empire, in a farming village near Joyou. I was an elementary school teacher. 

Wave: SERIOUSLY?! 

Run: What? 

Wave: I just ... didn't take you for that kind of guy. Anyway, go on. 

Run: Anyway, it was a relatively wealthy area, and also peaceful and well-governed. The children were able to focus on studying, and they were quick learners. They seemed to have a bright future. But then when I was away one day ... well ... I got back to the schoolhouse, and they were all massacred. The officials of Joyou wanted to protect their reputation as a safe, peaceful outskirt village. And the entire incident was swept under the rug. 

Wave: THEY DID WHAT?! HOW COULD THEY DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! 

Run: That's just how the Empire is. So, I joined the Jaegers in order to change the Empire. The only way is to destroy it from the inside. Or correct it as well. I chose to correct it. Had I chosen the other method, I probably would have joined the Revolution. 

Kurome: I see. 

Wave: How did you go about that? 

Run: It was because the governor of Joyou was a lady. She took a liking to me, and I was able to climb up the ranks quickly. That was also how I obtained Mastema. That's why for the children who died, I'm going to climb up and obtain power!