Despair!

Byakuya was getting cut up to shit by As Nodt, who was using Senbonzakura's abilities on him! 

Byakuya: BLEGH! 

Renji: CAPTAIN! 

Byakuya: DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! 

Attacking an unfamiliar enemy all at once is a foolish way to lose the advantages of numbers. Watch me fight and then identify his ability. 

Renji: Then let me go first! 

Byakuya: It's hard to imagine you have the wisdom to expose the entirety of his ability. 

Renji: You don't know ... okay maybe you're right. 

Byakuya: I will draw out his ability soon. Stay here and watch me fight a little longer. Wait ... are the thorns he uses poison? 

As Nodt: Looks like you noticed. This is something you lost a long long time ago. Why don't you retrace your memory? You became a captain and became strong. You began defeating your enemies by overpowering them. It's a sensation you haven't felt in a long time isn't it? The name of that sensation which is the most important thing in life, is ... fear!

Renji: Fear? 

As Nodt: I applaud you for enduring it for so long. One strike of my arrows to an ordinary Soul Reaper causes them to scream in pain and die from unbearable fear. All kinds of things turn into fear for those struck by my arrows. Anything and everything is suspicious. Even the process of thinking becomes difficult. But you are enduring it with the strength of our will alone. 

Byakuya still persisted and went to cut As Nodt. 

Byakuya: That is absurd. There is no battle without fear. I've overcome it every time I survived a life-or-death situation. I've never repressed fear. I've gained the strength to move forward by accepting fear and conquering it in battle. Fear is just- 

And then before Byakuya's eyes he saw Rukia dead right before him. 

Byakuya hesitated for only a second as As Nodt impaled him! 

Byakuya: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

And then As Nodt tore him to shreds! 

Byakuya was barely standing from the attack. 

As Nodt; There is nothing that you can do. That is to be expected. You cannot overcome your own Bankai while in Shikai mode. 

Renji charged right at him! 

Renji: HOW DARE YOU USE SENBONZAKURA YOU FUCKING BASTARD! 

But As Nodt overpowered him with the petals! 

Renji: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

And then Mask appeared again and punched him out! 

As Nodt: Mask you moron, you could have taken his Bankai. 

Mask: Huh? I thought only captains could go Bankai! Anyway, I hit the jackpot! 

He held up Rukia who was bleeding from the head and muttering out- 

Rukia: B-Broth ... Broth ... Brother. 

She soon fell right next to Renji. 

Byakuya: Rukia ... Renji ... I ... I'm sorry. 

Nearby... 

Yhwach: Looks like As Nodt has succeeded in- 

???: YHWACH! 

Kenpachi appeared! 

Yhwach: Kepnachi Zaraki. 

Haschwalth: SIRE! THAT'S HIM! THAT BARBARIAN! HE- 

Kenpachi threw three corpses down. 

Haschwalth: BERNICE! JEROME! LOYD! HOW DID YOU KILL THEM?! 

Kenpachi: HEH! The first guy was a wimp. He turned into a giant ape and blasted a loud voice, so I just split him in two. Then the next guy tried asking me questions, but I still had ringing in my ears from the last one so I slit his throat. And the last guy ... he turned into me. I just had to get stronger than me! 

Haschwalth: You fucking freak. 

Kenpachi: NOW YOU'RE BOTH NEXT! 

Haschwalth: YOUR MAJESTY! 

The two prepared to clash! 

Meanwhile... 

(Y/N): NO! NO! NO! NO! 

Ichigo: What is it? 

(Y/N): RUKIA! RENJI! AND BYAKUYA! 

Ruby: NO! IT CAN'T BE! 

(Y/N): THEY'RE DYING! THEY GOT THEM! 

Yang: FUCK! FUCK FUCK! 

Yang started to punch the prison cage! 

Yang: JUST FUCKING BREAK ALREADY! THEY NEED US! 

Meanwhile... 

Driscoll had beaten up Shuhei badly and held him by the throat. 

Driscoll: Just give up. You don't stand a chance against me! I killed at least 100 before you! And now I'll kill you just like I did that old lieutenant guy! 

Shuhei: YOU DIDN'T DID YOU?! YOU KILLED- 

Driscoll: And I'd do it ag- AAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

He was set on fire as Yamamoto appeared. 

Yamamoto: YOU DID WHAT?! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! 

Driscoll got up to see Yamamoto enraged. 

Driscoll: The Head Captain himself. Guess I'll end you with your own lieutenant's Bankai! 

But before he could- 

Driscoll: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Yamamoto incinerated him until only the skeleton was left! 

Yamamoto: Farewell ... Chojuro.