Orochimaru Arc Opening!

We open up with you standing in a field looking amongst as the flower petals scatter by and blow for you to see all of your allies standing by your side, and you smiling. 

Team Guy is seen moving throughout the trees, followed by Team 8, Team 10, and then Team 7! 

You, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang stand together, with determined faces all together. 

Then a whole army of reanimated characters appears with, and you charge in with a Rasengan ready to attack! 

Ruby begins to summon Shadow Clones and Speed Clones together! 

Weiss is using Ice jutsu to create ice mirrors and ice clones to attack! 

Blake and Shikamaru stand together and perform Shadow Possession Jutsu! 

As several of the reanimated enemies attack, Yang and Sakura jump in to deliver a devastating punch! 

Orochimaru, Death Knight, and Hazel are seen together, with Orochimaru cackling in the background. 

At the same time, we see a lone man moving about with black eyes and black hair. He has lighting coming from his right hand, and thinking about Naruto. 

Hazel inserts dust into himself and charges forward at the same time that Lee unleashes one of the Eight Gates and charges at him with Neji and Tenten joining in too! 

Death Knight firmly grips his scythe and swings it at all of the heroes, only for him to be intercepted by Naruto, who transforms into a glowing orange form and proceeds to clash with the sinister figure! 

You on the other hand are dodging attacks from Orochimaru and his giant purple snake, Manda, with you summoning a giant wood golem to combat them! 

Naruto is soon assisted by his old friend, with him smiling upon seeing him. 

The two then smirk at each other and prepare their iconic jutsu and get ready to clash! 

On the other hand, Ruby leads the others as Hazel and the reanimated forces charge in!