Kill the Three Beasts!

Inside of the Imperial Palace, a bunch of prisoners were being tortured! 

Hell, there was one guy being pushed into a boiling cauldron! 

Torturer: COME ON! LET ME HERE YOU SCRAM EVEN LOUDER! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE PRIME MINISTER HONEST! 

???: Excuse me. This is just pathetic. 

Torturer: WHAT?! Who said that just- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! G-G-G-G-GENERAL ESDEATH! 

Esdeath appeared behind him. 

Torturer: I'm sorry General! I didn't know you comeback! 

Esdeath: You're quite unskilled in the act of torture. It's pathetic. For instance, what's with the cauldron's temperature? If it's too hot, they will die too quickly. 

She used her ice powers on it. 

Esdeath: If you lower the temperature a bit, then you can prolong their suffering even further. 

Torturer: OH THANK YOU MA'AM! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Esdeath: Good. Now, I shall be going. 

She left the room and soon came to meet up with Honest and the Emperor. 

Emperor: General Esdeath. 

Esdeath: Yes Your Majesty? 

Emperor: Your conquest of the northern lands was superb. We are prepared to reward you with 10,000 pieces of gold for your efforts. 

Esdeath: I am grateful for your kindness, Your Majesty. Not a single soldier was left alive. 

Emperor: Now, I know you have just returned, but there is still work to be done. An atrocious group known as Night Raid has begun causing a ruckus in the capital. I wish for you to focus on purging them. 

Esdeath: I understand. Though, I have to ask one thing. 

Emperor: You may use as many soldiers as you wish. 

Esdeath: No, I have plenty of those. I need a six-man group of Teigu users to fight them. The best that you can find. 

Emperor: But what about your three-man group, the Three Beasts? Why would you need six more? 

Honest: Your Majesty- 

Honest was scarfing down some sushi rolls while talking. 

Honest: I believe we can rest easy by entrusting this task to General Esdeath. 

Emperor: Well, if you insist. Then I will not question it. Will you handle it yourself, General? 

Esdeath: Of course, Your Majesty. I will see to it personally.