Kill the Disaster!

Ruby: Hey, Boss. 

Najenda: Yes Ruby? 

Ruby: I was just wondering ... do you like (Y/N)? You know, like that? 

Najenda: Uh .... 

Najenda blushed very hard. 

Najenda: Now is not the time to fall in love. You know, I'm actually the type to be very committed to my significant other. But ... you know ... that doesn't sound like a bad idea when the whole thing is over. 

At the Castle...

Syura: So ... how is Cosmina? 

Cosmina was being held in a tank by Dorothea. 

Dorothea: No matter how many times I look at it, her chest is great

Dorothea: No matter how many times I look at it, her chest is great. It's pissing me off. 

Syura: Not that, I mean is she still useful? 

Dorothea: Yes. Even with my help, to think that she would recover from being that close to death. She was branded as a witch because her voice could manipulate people. Ignorant people fearing those with special powers is the same everywhere. 

Syura: Yep. She survived when they burned her house. Her family was killed, and she went insane. 

Dorothea: That makes her incredible vitality give her a geat subject for alchemy. Though Enshin and Champ are completely dead. 

Syura: Right. I don't want this workshop that was built just for you to go to waste. As long as you can make Cosmina useful in battle, I don't care if you even make her retarded. I need something good to tell Pops, or I'm screwed. 

Later... 

Honest: Hmm ... she's pretty resilient. But with your numbers now, eliminating Night Raid will make things difficult. 

Syura: I still have Izou. So I can make up for losses. 

Honest: Luckily, I have someone who can take over. 

Suzuka: That would be me. 

Suzuka appeared. 

Death Knight and Tyrian watched from afar. 

Tyrian: Does Suzuka even understand her assignment? 

Death Knight: She knows full well. 

Suzuka began to tell Syura everything about you. 

Meanwhile... 

Wave, Run, and Kurome are just eating cake, and drinking tea as they heard- 

???: Well, I smell some cake. Mind if I join? 

Run: Ah, General. 

Esdeath walked in. 

Wave: General, we had trouble with- 

Esdeath: Yes, I'm well aware of Wild Hunt. I won't let them get away with hurting you. Those demons won't do as they please. I bet my army can handle the Western Tribe Nation. 

Kurome: We can still win, right? 

Esdeath: As long as me and Budou are here. 

Later... 

You, Tatsumi, and Lubbock were doing some recon in disguise, but then a portal activated around you guys! 

Lubbock: THE HELL IS THIS?! 

Tatsumi: IS THIS- 

(Y/N): CRAP! THIS IS JUST LIKE LAST TIME! 

You all appeared in the courtyard! 

Syura: GOT YOU! 

(Y/N): YOU AGAIN! 

You grabbed Syura and threw him into the ground! 

Syura: AGH! 

(Y/N): Okay guys! We have to be careful! 

Tatsumi: Got it! 

Lubbock: We- 

But then Lubbock was hit by Izou. 

Izou: Too slow. 

(Y/N): YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! 

Suzuka: Long time no see, Handsome. 

(Y/N): SUZUKA?! You're alive?! 

Suzuka: I got soe new friends to help. Right, Dorothea? 

Dorothea: Yep! Now, to have some of that blood of yours! 

Dorothea tried to suck your blood, but you used Haki to hurt her teeth! 

Dorothea: AGH! OW! THAT REALLY HURT! 

Tatsumi then used Icursio and punched her into Suzuka! 

(Y/N): You want a fight now? You got it coming! Get ready! 

You and Tatsumi had to get Lubbock back up and fight against Wild Hunt now!