Hat Taken!

You had taken a hold of a tavern thanks to some of the massive amounts of money you acquired in Evershade Valley, with Usopp acting as a bartender, Chopper being a shoeshine boy, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Nami being waitresses, and Robin being a pole dancer!

(Y/N): Hopefully this will get us information. I hope.

Yang then popped up.

Yang: (Y/N)! Usually I'd tell a pun here, but this is not the time!

(Y/N): What's up Yang?

She whispered in your ear some info, and-

(Y/N): HE WHAT?! THAT'LL KILL SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE AS WELL!

Yang: I KNOW! That's the bad part! 

(Y/N): And they're here on the island? Well ... in that case ... first let's close up and collect all the cash! 

Yang: DUDE! 

(Y/N): Right! Sorry. 

You then got out a megaphone. 

(Y/N): Sorry folks, we're closing up shop. 

Everyone: WHAT?! 

(Y/N): Sorry. 

Meanwhile... 

Zephyr was seen fighting against a bunch of Marines, and soon enough- 

Luffy: Z!!!! 

Luffy appeared. 

Zephyr: Straw Hat! So, you're here to stop me from- 

Luffy: Get your friend to change my friends back to normal! 

Zephyr: If you want something done, you should take it by force like any other pirate would do! 

Luffy: ARGH! 

The two start clashing with each other, though this time Luffy is dodging all the attacks and going to strike him right in the vital spots, as well as on the mechanical arm! 

Zephyr: Your resolve can't be this weak! Do you honestly have what it even takes to be the King of the Pirates? Would you even throw away your own crew to- 

Luffy: SHUT UP! 

Luffy punched Zephyr hard causing him to cough up a lot of blood. 

Zephyr: Damn ... that actually ... hurt. 

He got up and fired a massive blast from his arm! 

Luffy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

He is blown back with his hat flying off his head. 

Luffy: AGH! 

Zephyr then grabbed it. 

Zephyr: I thought that that was familiar. It's Red Hair's hat. Pathetic, he actually gave this to you? 

Luffy: DON'T YOU DARE MOCK SHANKS LIKE THAT! 

Zephyr: The rest of the Yonko will die before they even know what will happen. 

Luffy angrily goes to attack Zephyr again, only for him to be shot with a bullet made out of Sea Prism Stone! 

Luffy: Agh ... I ... What? 

Zephyr: You really too much on those Devil Fruit Powers of yours Boy. It's such a waste. 

But before he could finish off Luffy, a giant ice wall stopped him. 

Zephyr: Kuzan. Aokiji appeared before him. 

Aokiji: It's been a while, hasn't it Old Man Z? 

Zephyr: So, you're here to stop me too? 

Aokiji: No actually, I just want to keep Straw Hat alive. One of his crewmates is a friend of mine. 

Zephyr: What happened to you? Why did you leave it all behind? 

Aokiji: I didn't leave anything. I just decided that I've had enough of being tied down to the World Governement. I'm going to live my life how I please, even if I'm going to be judged like that. 

He then turned away. 

Aokiji: See you around. 

He then left taking Luffy along. 

Zephyr: I guess you and I will never see eye to eye will we ... Kuzan.