Enter the Soul Society!

Pretty much everyone had their work cut out for them taking out the attacking Hollows. Though, this did give a chance for everyone to get to know each other. 

(Y/N): Okay, so let's get this straight. Ichigo, you're a Substitute Soul Reaper? 

Ichigo: That's right. 

(Y/N): And your blade ... or Zanpakuto is called Zangetsu. 

Ichigo: Yeah. 

(Y/N): And that freaky skull badge there allows you to swap in and out of your body. 

Ichigo: Exactly. 

Ruby: But wait ... if you left your body unattended, wouldn't that be bad? 

Ichigo: How would it be bad if- OH CRAP! 

(Y/N): YOU LEFT IT UNATTENDED?! 

Ichigo: HEY I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO THINK! 

Ishida: That's just because Kurosaki doesn't use his head often, and for a Substitute Soul Reaper, it's disappointing. 

Ichigo: You're one to talk, Mr. Four-Eyed Frilly Pants! 

Ishida: WHAT WAS THAT?! 

Weiss: Are these two always like this? 

Chad: Pretty much. Ichigo and Uryu always seem to have an argument to make against the other. 

Yang: What's with the white coat anyway? 

Rukia: Allow me to explain. 

Rukia brought out her notepad again. 

Yang: Not the crappy drawings agai- 

You whacked Yang on the head. 

(Y/N): Don't listen to her Rukia, they're adorable! 

Rukia was working even more enthusiastically on her artwork thanks to your compliment. 

Blake: She really loves her artwork, it seems. 

Rukia: Alright. Uryu is a Quincy. They were a group of spiritually gifted humans who are able to manipulate reishi in order to make their own weapons. 

Ruby: And what is reishi? 

Rukia: It's the main component of spiritual matter and souls. 

(Y/N): Wow. So, what happened to the rest of them? 

Rukia: The Quincy were exterminating Hollows instead of cleansing them like the Soul Reapers. Like I explained before, the Soul Reapers are supposed to make sure that all souls are kept in balance. 

(Y/N): I see. Just how there can't be enough light and darkness. There needs to be a stable balance between the ones that go to this Soul Society, the ones here in the world of the living, and the ones in the Hollow World. If there's too much, everything would completely collapse. 

Renji: Though, not this many Hollows show up at once. Either this is the work of somebody else. Or Ichigo just doesn't know how to control his spiritual energy well enough. 

Ichigo: Oh shut up! 

Weiss: And Chad and Orihime, you both seem different than most normal humans. 

Orihime: Well that can be explained quite in a simple way. Chad is a Fullbringer, and I'm a High-Spec Human!

Weiss: (getting confused) Can you please explain that to me. I've already lost it trying to see what's the difference between Soul Reapers and Quincies.