Chimera Ant Hunting (Part 2!!)

Esdeath appeared before so many Atlas Soldiers as part of her division.

Soldier: IT'S GENERAL ESDEATH!! ATTENTION EVERYONE, GENERAL ESDEATH IS HERE!

Esdeath's Soldiers: LONG LIVE GENERAL ESDEATH!!

Esdeath: Thank you all, my fellow soldiers. Your devotion pleases me to no end. Those filthy bugs seek to crush all of us. And will we let them?!

Esdeath's Soldiers: NO!!!

Esdeath: That's the spirit. We will fight for our home no matter what!

Esdeath's Soldiers: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Esdeath then walked out as she then faced the former members of the Jaegers.

Esdeath: I expect the best out of all of you. There must be no mercy to those dreaded fiends.

Wave: You can count on us General, as a soldier, I will protect the kingdom at all costs. No matter what.

Kurome: (munching on a cookie) You know, you're actually really cute when you act all brave like that. Not (Y/N)'s levels of cute, but you know what I mean.

Seryu: (blushing) Ah (Y/N), his arrival means that justice will be served no matter what.

Run: Speaking of (Y/N). General, I wonder if you plan on marrying him someday. How would you like me to proceed with the wedding?

Esdeath: Simple. We'll be standing on an altar of all our enemies, and once we finish, our honeymoon will consist of us hunting for any brutal savages who dare to break us up.

Everyone stayed silent.

Bols: Or ... you could just go to a nice tropical resort in the East. That's the kind of thing I'd do for my wife.

Esdeath: Oh, of course. I didn't think of that! Thank you Bols!

Wave: Looks like she hasn't changed with her love for fighting.

Esdeath: Alright, when (Y/N) arrives. I expect my finest, which is all of you, to make sure the welcoming is perfect.

Seryu: YES MA'AM!! Let's go Koro!!

Seryu and her dog head out!

Wave: Okay. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him again. I want to make it all up to him for saving my life back there.

Kurome: Hopefully Sis joins in too. It could be a double date.

Bols: Awww, Kurome that's really sweet!

Kurome: Hahahaha! You're blushing Bols!

Soon...

You were doing some training with Wendy as you wanted to get better use of your Sky Dragon Slayer abilities, and you thought it would be best to spend some time with your little sister.

(Y/N): Are you tired Wendy?

Wendy: No, I can keep going. Come on Big Brother, I can take it.

(Y/N): ALRIGHT!! HERE I GO! SKY DRAGON AVAN STRASH!!

Wendy: SKY DRAGON CLAW!!

But as you both were about to attack-

Lubbock: Hey (Y/N), what's- AGH!!

You both hit Lubbock, and he was sent colliding against several walls, and hit the ground.

Lubbock: OW!!! WHAT THE HELL?!

(Y/N): Lubbock?! What are you doing here?

Lubbock: If you must know, Najenda wanted me to deliver a message to you.

(Y/N): Oh! What's up?

Lubbock: Well, monsters called Chimera Ants are popping up, and-

(Y/N): Ch-Chimera Ants?!

Lubbock: You know about these things?!

(Y/N): Yeah. The girls and I had a long fight against some of them. Though there are others who stopped harming humans. Hell, their King, he fell in love with one. See?

You showed him a picture of Meruem and Komugi playing Gungi together.

Lubbock: HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

(Y/N): Well-

Lubbock: SERIOUSLY, WHAT HAVE I MISSED OUT ON?! ALL I DO IS KILL ALL THOSE DAMN GRIMM, AND I WANT ONCE A-

He began to rant about wanting a kiss from Najenda, and you sighed.

(Y/N): Wendy, this is Lubbock. He's a pervert, so watch out for him.

Lubbock: WHAT?! OH COME ON!! I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GUY!!

Wendy: Oh, it's okay Mr. Lubbock, I'm sure you'll find someone.

Lubbock: R-Really?

Wendy: Yeah! There's always other fish in the sea!

Lubbock: Yeah. There are! Besides, I'll just tell them about how I was tortured by the bastard son of the Prime Minister, and that he-

You covered Wendy's ears at that part.

(Y/N): DUDE! SHE'S STILL A KID!!

Lubbock: Oh crap that's right! Anyway, we need all the help we can get.

(Y/N): I'm on it my friend! Also, stay away from Wendy.

Lubbock: I'M NOT INTO KIDS!!!