Haunted Towers!

Professor E. Gadd: Alright Lad, I have done my research on our newest destination, Haunted Towers. 

(Y/N): What's up with it?

Professor E. Gadd: It's been abandoned for quite some time now, and a lot of vegetation has been growing around. 

(Y/N): That would explain the giant tree in the center. I take it the power is out because of the plants? 

Professor E. Gadd: Yep! You're going to restore the hydroelectric generator first! 

(Y/N): Alright! I'm ready for it! Digitize me there! 

Professor E. Gadd: Already on it! 

You were then sent through the Digitizer to Haunted Towers! 

(Y/N): Well ... yet another creepy location to go through again. 

You opened the gate and began to look around as you saw some ... freaky-looking plants. 

(Y/N): Boy those plants look hungry. 

They start trying to eat a frog. 

(Y/N): Okay, I guess some ice should fix this! ICE DRAGON IRON FIST!

You froze them, and then shattered them in order to start clearing a path. 

(Y/N): Time to get a move on then! 

The whole time, you found more Greenies, Slammers, and Hiders lurking about to catch. 

(Y/N): These guys are bit more troublesome than I thought. 

Then you found the Hydroelectric Generator. 

(Y/N): AHA! Time to get this baby up and working! 

You began to move pipes around and soon the water was moving smoothly! 

(Y/N): YES! That di- Huh? 

Something was coming out of one of the pipes! 

(Y/N): Now what is it? 

Out came another ghost!