Training for the Invasion!

With the information that was given, you guys decided to train to combat Death Knight, Tyrian, and the bad Arrancars!

And right now, you wanted to spar with most of Soul Reaper Captains and Lieutenants in order to see what kind of abilities they have!

On the other hand...

Kisuke made sure that Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang could go back to the Urahara Shop Training Ground, where they could be free to train and spar with Rukia, Ishida, Chad, Orihime, and Renji!

Yang: Thanks a lot Kisuke.

Kisuke: I'll let this off the hook free of charge considering the stakes on the line.

Ruby: Great! After seeing what they can do, I know we'll be able to get to the skill level of Arrancar!

Weiss: Just so you know, I'm not planning on becoming a Quincy, even if they are human.

Ishida: I didn't even give the offer for it. Besides, in order to be a skilled Quincy, you would have to learn to manipulate Reishi.

Yang: True. Actually, maybe I can teach Chad here a thing or two about how I fight! Because those arms there could be so much stronger.

Chad: I appreciate the offer very much.

Blake: Wait ... that's good and all. But what about Orihime? She's more or support than a fighter.

Orihime: It doesn't matter. I have to do what I can to help!

Ruby: Awww! She's such a pure soul! She knows how scary it is, and yet she's still willing to go! ORIHIME!! YOU'RE SUCH AN ANGEL!!

Orihime: Hahahahahahaha! I think that's kind of a stretch, Ruby.

Kisuke: Okay! Everyone ready?

Renji: Listen up ladies, I'm not going to go easy on any of you!

Yang: Fine! Give it all you got Pineapple Head!

With you...

You were currently clashing blades with Ichigo, and you smirked.

(Y/N): Come on Ichigo, I want you to give me all you got!

Ichigo: You really sure about this? Because, once I transform, it's going to get harder!

(Y/N): YES!! Go for it!

Ichigo: BANKAI!!

Ichigo transformed, and you saw his new form!

(Y/N): So, this is what a Bankai is. If this is what you when to offer, then I'd love to see what the Captains have!

You both clashed, and you knocked him back with-

(Y/N): SANTORYU: FIRE DRAGON TWISTER!!

Ichigo: AGH! GETSUGA TENSHOU!!

As both of you continue to battle-

(Y/N): AGH!!

Ichigo: HOLY CRAP!!

Both of you rammed into big boobies!

???: Hello boys. Sorry to drop in unannounced.

Yoruichi Shihoin (Former Captain of Squad 2! soi Fon's idol and crush! She is a martial artist who can even turn into a black cat! Very trolling!)

(Y/N): WHO THE?!

Ichigo: YORUICHI!! WHAT THE HELL?!

Yoruichi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The look on your face is priceless!

(Y/N): WHO IS THIS SEXY GODDESS?!

Yoruichi: Well, looks like someone gets me. You're (Y/N) right? Kisuke mentioned you.

(Y/N): Did he say that you could-

Yoruichi: No. I did that because it's fun.

(Y/N): I love you already.

Yoruichi: Hmph. I think I like you too already. Aren't you cute. But anyway, right now. I think we should move on to the next part of your training.

(Y/N): What's that?

Yoruichi: SOI FON!!

Soi Fon immediately appeared.

Soi Fon: I'm here Lady Yoruichi!

(Y/N): Oh boy!

Soi Fon went up to you and pointed her Zanpakuto at you.

Soi Fon: Listen here (Y/N) (L/N), don't you dare make any funny moves on Lady Yoruichi!

(Y/N): Well, I do love all kinds of girls. The tiny ones are really cute!

Soi Fon blushed hard and-

Soi Fon: D-DON'T PATRONIZE ME!!

Yoruichi: Awww! I think she likes you already!

(Y/N): Okay. So what do we-

They both went to kick you, but you dodged!

(Y/N): Reflexes! I see!

You began to block and dodge their attacks over and over!

(Y/N): This isn't so hard! I bet against the others, I-

Against Kenpachi...

(Y/N): THIS MAN IS A FUCKING PSYCHO!!

Kenpachi: COME BACK AND FIGHT!! COME ON!! WHERE ARE-

Yachiru spotted you.

Yachiru: HE'S RIGHT HERE KENNY!!!

(Y/N): AGH!

You dodged Kenpachi's attack, and-

(Y/N): FUCK IT!!

You slashed at him with the Fierce Deity's Sword, and he coughed up blood.

(Y/N): HA!

Kenpachi: YES!! COME ON!! THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!!!

(Y/N): GOD DAMN IT!!

After a long amount of training...

You were resting and getting healed up by Unohana.

Unohana: My, I'm surprised how strong you are for a human. This amount of spiritual energy you have is massive. I bet once this is over you'll have full mastery of it.

(Y/N): Thanks, Captain Unohana.

Unohana: Now it's alright. Call me Uno-Chan!

(Y/N): Uh ... are you sure? Because-

Unohana: (menacingly) I prefer Uno-Chan.

(Y/N): O-Okay Uno-Chan.

She just kissed you on the forehead.

Unohana: Great!