The Will of Fire Carries on!

Hazel began to shove more Dust into his body, powering him up to attack Teams 8, 10, and Guy!

Though this lead him into being swarmed by more of Shino's insects.

Shino: You can't keep rushing in. Why? Because my insects have tracked you.

Kiba: You think you're tough because you got those energy revitalizing crystals with you? Well guess what? That's nothing compared to the Will of Fire that burns in all of us! AKAMARU!! LET'S DO IT!

Akamaru: RUFF!!

Both master and dog disappeared in a smoke bomb, and out came-

Hazel: What the?!

Kiba: INAZUKA STYLE: MAN BEAST TRANSFORMATION: TWO HEADED WOLF!!

Hazel: HMPH!! THIS IS NOTHING!! I WON'T LET YOU BEST ME!!

But then he noticed a giant hand stop him!

???: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN YOUR EYES OFF OF ME!!!

Choji was the size of a giant, and he smashed Hazel into the ground as-

Kiba: WOLF FANG OVER FANG!!!

Kiba and Akamaru in their massive form drill attacked the powered up man.

Hazel then noticed he was bleeding.

Hazel: I take it back. You all are strong. Very strong. Still, I'm not going to lose! ALL OF YOU WILL-

However, he noticed that he was soon trapped by so many ninja weapons.

Tenten: One wrong move, and those weapons will go off and pierce your skin.

Hazel: Then I'll just do this!

He rammed earth dust into his body and-

Hazel: AAAARGH!!

He clapped his hands and blew them back!

Tenten: YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!

The weapon expert started to use chakra threads to get them back together, but Hazel jumped at her.

Tenten: AGH!

Hazel: You won't be using those weapons as long as-

But then he was kicked by Lee!

Lee: You may be strong, but I still have the Power of Youth!!

Hazel: You don't even know jutsu like most of your comrades. What can you hope to do?

Lee: I know I'm not as skilled as Naruto or even Neji, but ... I don't need ninjutsu to win!! I HAVE THIS!! OPEN GATE OF JOY!!

Lee started to power up his body with most of his chakra going straight to his stomach!