A Grave Visit!

You had gone up to two graves and began to put some flowers by it. 

(Y/N): Mom, Dad, I hope you two are alright from where you are. I just want to let you know, that no matter what happens, I'm not going to lose myself. I've got so many people that I care about fighting alongside me. And ... I will never let them down! No matter what! 

???: There he is! 

???2: (Y/N)! 

???3: Where have you been? 

The girls showed up. 

(Y/N): Hey girls. 

Yang: Wait ... what are those graves? They're not the- 

(Y/N): Yep, the graves of my parents. 

Ruby: Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. 

(Y/N): No, it's fine. Really. I figured I'd have to take you both here someday. 

Blake: Do you mind if we- 

(Y/N): No, you girls can come over and pay your respects. 

Ruby: Oh! I know! 

Ruby left some chocolate chip cookies and milk to them. 

Ruby: A nice food offering. Hey ... Mr and Mrs. (L/N), I wish I could meet my parents-in-law. But I guess it's too late for that. Just so you know, (Y/N) is loved, and he's not forgotten, okay? 

Weiss came up then. 

Weiss: You know ... I would say something I would have said in the past about your son, but no. I love this freaking dolt. He sees good in people that we don't see good in. And you know, maybe that's why I love him. There, i-it's not like I mean it. 

(Y/N): Aww! Weiss. 

Blake then came up. 

Blake: Hi. Your son ... he helped he get the courage to not run away in conflict. Because of him, I will continue to fight alongside everyone I care about. I wish I got to meet you both. 

And then came Yang. 

Yang: Yo, name's Yang. Just want to say, you guys created a cool as hell guy. And that makes me all the more happy that I get to hug and kiss him. So thanks for that. Take care up there, okay? 

She did a fist bump on both graves. 

(Y/N): Thanks, girls. 

You hugged and kissed them all. 

(Y/N): I guess ... all the hardships and bullying in my childhood ... it was worth enduring. Now, I'm here with all of you.