Motherly Unohana and Shy Isane!

(Y/N): So, let me get this straight. You need my help to get Isane more comfortable in a date?

Unohana: I figured with a man that has such charisma like you, you'd be up to the task. After all, you got a lot of Soul Reaper women pining for you.

(Y/N): All the major Squad members I know. Isane, what's the problem?

Isane: The problem?! Look at me! I'm so tall!

(Y/N): And?!

Isane: Huh?

(Y/N): I think you look cute! I'd date a freaking giant! Plus, I can tell you have a lot packing under that outfit.

Isane blushed hard.

Isane: I ... I ...

Unohana: Oh! This should be the right time to try out that new swimsuit I got you! Go on Isane.

Isane: WHAT?! But Captain, I-

Unohana: (threateningly) Do it now ... Isane.

(Y/N): (uneasy) What's up with that?

Isane: I ... honestly think you shouldn't ask (Y/N). You wouldn't like it.

(Y/N): Like what?

Unohana: Actually, I'll get changed with you Isane. Let's go!

They both left.

(Y/N): What are you hiding Uno-Chan?

Soon...

Unohana: We're ready!

(Y/N): WOW!! You look

(Y/N): WOW!! You look ... uh ... really ...

You were turning completely red.

(Y/N): Beautiful.

Unohana: Oh good. I actually thought you were going to say something naughty. (Lustfully) Though, I wouldn't mind it.

(Y/N): Huh?!

Unohana: Oh nothing. Hahahaha.

(Y/N): Just what are y- AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

You then saw Isane, and she looked amazing!

Isane: Be honest, I look really ... Rangiku-ish in this.

(Y/N): Well ... on one hand yes.

Isane: I KNEW IT!

(Y/N): But you also look like a babe! Why are you so freaking shy?! I know! Maybe a hug and a kiss will make you feel better.

Isane: WH-WHAT?! But I-

You then hugged and kissed her.

Isane: (blushing) I ... feel ... faint.

Unohana: Oh dear. Maybe we should take it a step at a time. Well then (Y/N), why don't you put your head on my lap?

(Y/N): (blushing) YES MA'AM!!!

You carried Isane with you over to Unohana, and you let her rest on your while you rested on Unohana's head.

(Y/N): I can't believe the healing specialists are the bombshells of the Gotei 13. It's amazing.

Unohana kissed you on the forehead.

Unohana: I love you too. Haha!