The Village Hidden in the Leaves!

You were training with Team RWBY, with the four using better use of their new skills along with their Semblances. 

Ruby: Okay! Here goes! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 

Ruby began to create multiple speed clones to the point that there were nearly 100,000 of them! 

Ruby: SPEED SCYTHE: 100K BARRAGE! 

(Y/N): WOAH! 

You were trying to protect yourself, but nearly to the point of getting pushed back! 

(Y/N): HOLD IT TOGETHER (Y/N)! COME ON! 

You entered Dragon Force and knocked them back with- 

(Y/N): ELEMENTAL DRAGON IRON FIST!

Ruby: WOAH! 

She used Armament Haki to cushion her fall. 

Weiss: You okay Ruby? 

Ruby: Yep! You bet! 

Weiss: Well, let me show you how I get this done. ICE QUEEN: ICE REPLICANTS! 

Weiss started to create many ice replicants of so many allies, including some Fairy Tail Members, Straw Hats, Dai, Hyunckel, Gon, Killua, and Avan! 

(Y/N): Weiss, how did you- 

Weiss: Simple. I managed to transfer my aura through my ice, and keep my clones stable to use their abilities. Not as powerful, but still strong enough to fight powerful opponents. 

After a break... 

Now you were sparring with Blake, with her using her Shadows to create some shadow felines to attack you. 

(Y/N): I've seen this before Blake. Got anything else that y- 

But then you noticed she was gone. 

Blake: Got you! 

A shadow lion attacked from behind.

Blake: Now my Shadow Beasts can come with me into the shadows. I call this, Shadow Hunt! 

You dodged thanks to Observation Haki, and landed on your feet. 

(Y/N): You know, it would be cool if you and your shadows became one. That would do some serious damage! 

Blake: I thought of that. But I've been warned I could lose myself in a case like that. So, if it's going to hurt me, I have to make one last-ditch effort to win. 

(Y/N): Good! That's the spirit! 

Yang: Hey! If that happens, I'll just wake you up with a good old punch! Always seems to work! 

Blake: Yang, I love you, but don't do that. 

Yang: Awww! You're worried about me actually hurting you? Don't worry about that, Kitty. I won't hit you so hard. 

She pulled Yang into her boobies and began kissing her forehead. 

Blake: (annoyed) YANG! 

(Y/N): Awww! What about you Yang? You want to- 

Yang: Nah, I feel like keeping that a secret until much later! 

(Y/N): Okay, suit yourself. 

The DS began to ring as a new location was unlocked!

(Y/N): Ooh! Let's see what we got here! 

You pulled it out, and it said, "Ninja World." 

(Y/N): Ninja World? Hmm ... well?