Kill the Colossal Danger Beast!

You opened your eyes as you looked around. 

(Y/N): What the hell is this? 

It seemed like you were on an island! 

(Y/N): Uh ... Esdeath ... can you slap me? 

Esdeath: Oh my! (Y/N), I didn't know you were a masochist! To think you had those kinds of interests! I guess we are made for each other! 

(Y/N): NO! It might be that we're under an illusion cast by the asshole in the hood! And if that's it, some pain might be enough to wake us up! 

Esdeath: Alright. 

She grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss that lasted for a whole minute! 

Esdeath: Nope, no illusion. That felt too real. 

(Y/N): Wow. Well, the smell of the saltwater, and the taste of the breeze. It is real alright. That must be that guy's Teigu. 

Esdeath: He must have teleported us to a different location. 

(Y/N): Is that really possible? Why am I asking that? Considering that Lilith has teleportation abilities, and the DS can take us to places, I should know already. 

Esdeath: Within the Empire, there are 48 Teigu. I have heard that among those, using the lost mysteries of the country, some Teigu have spatial manipulation abilities. 

(Y/N): WOW! Kind of like how when Bulat and Tatsumi put on Incursio. So, this must be some coastline within the empire, right? 

Esdeath: Don't worry (Y/N). You're with me. Hang on. 

You held onto her as she created a giant ice pillar with you both looking at the ocean! 

(Y/N): I was right! This is an island! 

Esdeath: It's so pretty! You know- 

She sat next to you, blushed, smiled and held your hands. 

Esdeath: It's like we're on a date! 

(Y/N): Can't you buy me dinner first before trying to get in my pants? 

Esdeath: Among Teigu, there are those like mine that control ice, or even ones that allow you to control those you kill as if they were puppets. 

(Y/N): Who does that? 

Esdeath: Kurome. 

(Y/N): Oh, Kurome. 

Esdeath: Now back to the date! 

She hugged you tightly! 

However, something came out! 

(Y/N): HOLY CRAP! 

(Y/N): WHAT IS THAT?! 

Esdeath: That's a Colossal Danger Beast! 

(Y/N): It kind of reminds me of what Dr. Stylish turned into. Can I really take this thing down with Esdeath?