Kill the Treachery!

A new day had come, and right now you were heading out with Mine. 

Mine: So, it's true then? Ruby fought Seryu and actually got that nutcase to calm down? 

(Y/N): I know. Can you believe it? 

Mine: Hardly. To be honest, even Sheele and Chelsea are going on about it a lot. 

(Y/N): Sometimes, it's great to be kind. Say, how's Lubbock doing? I heard he took out two of the Rakshasa Demons. 

Mine: He's holding on. What about the one you encountered? 

(Y/N): Well- 

Flashback... 

You began to punch the walls and cause an avalanche! 

(Y/N): See ya! 

Suzuka: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

End of Flashback... 

(Y/N): Let's just say that she won't be coming back from that. 

With Lubbock... 

Lubbock: Ugh, (Y/N) and his luck with women. All the girls are falling for him. What? Is he going to seduce Najenda next? 

Susanoo: You know you can't overwork yourself until you're completely healed. 

Lubbock: I didn't think those two would be strong. 

Susanoo: You're lucky that they're not life-threatening. 

Lubbock: WHY AM I BEING NURSED BY YOU AND NOT NAJENDA?! SHE COULD AT LEAST SCOLD ME FOR GETTING RECKLESS OR SOMETHING! 

Susanoo: Looks like you probably wouldn't die even if you received a life-threatening wound. 

Lubbock: What is your opinion of Najenda, Suu? 

Susanoo: She's my master, that's all. I have nothing but respect for her. Besides, I have no interest in dating women. 

Lubbock: HUH?! 

Susanoo: I'm a Teigu, I can't love. 

Lubbock: That's weird you know. I mean, you have feelings and a heart, but you can't love? I know! It's probably because you haven't found the right girl for you! Tell you what? How about (Y/N), Tatsumi, and I help you out with that? 

Susanoo: Sounds interesting. 

With you and Mine... 

Mine: You should be lucky I'm back. I'm an even better sniper. 

(Y/N): Can't get enough of me? 

Mine: (blushing) I- I- I- BAKA! IDIOT! I- 

She saw her bento box. 

Mine: Do you like Dragon Rolls? 

(Y/N): Yes. 

Mine: Here! 

Mine gave you the sushi while blushing. 

(Y/N): Aww! Thanks, Mine! 

You kissed her on the cheek! 

Mine: (blushing) AGH! 

You began eating and she smiled. 

Mine: I don't know why ... but he makes me so ... happy. I've been feeling like this since ... well ... when we first went on a mission together. 

???: Well well, hello again. 

The Lord appeared. 

(Y/N): Oh! It's you!