Team (Y/N) vs. Knuckle and Shoot!

You decided to go and see Knuckle and Shoot for yourself to see what they were made of. 

Knuckle: I'm no better than them. That's probably what he thinks of me. 

You came face to face with Knuckle. 

(Y/N): So, you're Knuckle. 

Knuckle: Yeah! Don't you know that a duel is a serious, life-or-death business? The best time is five hours after a good night's rest when you're in peak condition! I'm not going to lose to a punk like you! 

Then you noticed he was crying. 

(Y/N): Are you crying? 

Knuckle: WHAT?! NO! Of course, I'm not damn it! This is ... from laughing too hard. If you tell anyone else I'll kill you! 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

Knuckle: Come on hit me! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

Knuckle: I want to show you how out of your league I am! I don't even need to dodge a pathetic punch of yours! I'll let you keep hitting me until you're satisfied! But if I don't even budge an inch, leave your tiles behind! That's the best deal you'll ever get! 

(Y/N): Fine. I'll show you what you're up against. 

You began to enter Dragon Force. 

Knuckle: Huh? 

And then you exerted your aura too. 

(Y/N): ELEMENTAL DRAGON-

Knuckle: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT'S WITH THIS GUY?! THIS AURA HE HAS, IT'S INSANE! CRAP! I HAVE TO GUARD WITH GYO ... NO KO! IF I DON'T DO SOMETHING, HE'LL KILL ME! WHAT DO I DO?! HIT THE STOMACH?! HIT THE- 

(Y/N): IRON FIST!

You punched him, and he flew all the way back to a tree and collapsed. 

Knuckle: Nice ... one. 

(Y/N): OH CRAP! KNUCKLE! 

You bring him over to the hotel you were staying at. 

(Y/N): You okay? 

Knuckle: I underestimated you. You're actually really strong. But ... why didn't you take my Shogi Tile? 

(Y/N): Because, I want my friends and I to beat you in a fair fight. 

Knuckle just sighed. 

(Y/N): Why are you a Beast Hunter? 

Knuckle: Long story. It's not a happy one either. I hate this blanket police of getting rid of misfits. My Master tells me I'm naive, but what can I say? How can we decide seeing them in person first? You gotta face them to understand them. You know, you're a good guy (Y/N), I can tell just after what happened. 

(Y/N): Heh, you're a pretty swell guy yourself! 

You pointed to a dog that was by Knuckle. 

The little guy was licking him. 

(Y/N): He just refuses to leave your side. 

Knuckle began to weep. 

(Y/N): Awww! You are a softie at heart! 

Knuckle: NO I'M NOT! DON'T TELL ANYONE OR I'LL KILL YOU! 

As time passed by... 

(Y/N): Okay, how are things going? 

Ruby: Pretty rough, but nothing we can't handle! 

Yang: How was Knuckle? 

(Y/N): I like him! He's a cool guy!