Crush the White Fang!

Adam was informed about what was going on.

Adam: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

White Fang Grunt: Adam, please calm down.

Adam grabbed by the collar!

Adam: HOW CAN I STAY CALM WHEN EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE WORKED FOR IS ON THE LINE!

White Fang Grunt: Well ... I mean ... it's not like we expected something like this to happen.

Adam began to get irritated and tossed his minion to the side!

Adam: If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get. But, make sure Blake doesn't die yet. I want to settle this matter personally.

He walks off.

White Fang Grunt: Y-Yes Sir.

And soon enough...

Both sides marched to battle, and while the good guys were determined, most of the White Fang forces were nervous concerning Adam's mental state.

Adam: So, is this the best that you can do? A bunch of traitors all gathered up here? Not to mention a bunch of other inferior creatures!

Yang: WHAT?!

Chiu: WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! WHY I OUGHTA- LET ME AT HIM!

But you held Chiu up.

(Y/N): No Chiu.

Chiu: Sorry Boss.

Adam: You know Blake, this is unlike you, usually, you're the one to run away and flee like a coward when something like this comes up! When did you suddenly get the courage to even stand up to a conflict like this?!

Blake didn't know what to say. She was shivering a bit in fear.

But you held her hand, reassuring her that things are going to be just fine!

(Y/N): It's different this time. She's got people who care about her. And support her. Listen here, asshole. You're not going to be killing any humans today! No grand crusade or anything, you're just going to die here, reflecting on how you've lost everything! 

Adam angrily just muttered three words. 

Adam: Kill them all. 

And with that, a bloody battle began!