Hueco Mundo Invaded Again!

Ryunosuke ate his bread as he noticed something. 

Ryunosuke: Mr. (L/N) and Mr. Kurosaki are both late. 

Ruby: Oh it's fine! They're both really strong! 

Ishida: And the enemy's spiritual energy is gone. As if those two would lose to a guy like that. I had absolutely no intention of helping them. 

Chad: Not even a little? I actually did. 

Orihime smiled brightly. 

Ishida: What is it Orihime? 

Orihime: Oh it's nothing! I just noticed that you and Ichigo have become really good friends! I'm happy for you Uryu! 

Ishida: WAIT WHAT?! HEY! DON'T GO TEASING ME ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT! 

Weiss: Are you really going to hold onto the whole (imitating Ishida) Quincies and Soul Reapers can never cooperate, we're mortal enemies! It's getting old. 

Blake: Hey, they're back. 

(Y/N): Hey there everybody. 

Orihime: Welcome back you two! 

(Y/N): Don't worry about any injuries Orihime, we're both fine. That guy was a wimp. 

Ryunosuke: Oh hey, my phone is bringing. 

Shino: Wait a minute! I know that voice! 

Ryunosuke: Oh yeah, the ringtone is Shino humming! 

Shino: WHEN DID YOU RECORD THAT?! 

Ryunosuke: It's horrible right? I personally like this part where- 

In one second his face was all bruised. 

Ryunosuke: Yes? What?! But ... Yes? I see ... Oh dear. 

(Y/N): What's up? 

Ryunosuke: There was a funeral. Squad One Lieutenant, Chojiro Sasakibe has been murdered. 

All of you were super tense at that. 

Eventually... 

You and Ichigo were both trying to make sense of what happened. 

(Y/N): Just what the hell is going on? 

Ichigo: I don't know, but- 

???: (Y/N)! ICHIGO! 

Nel appeared! 

(Y/N) and Ichigo: NEL?! 

She drastically rushed over! 

Nel: It's Hueco Mundo! It's been taken over again! 

(Y/N) and Ichigo: WHAT THE HELL?! 

Meanwhile... 

Yhwach: Ebern, you have no particularly admirable qualities or contemptible qualities. You were sufficient for holding up both (Y/N) (L/N) and Ichigo Kurosaki. 

Ebern: Thank you Sire, I- 

Yhwach then impaled him through the chest! 

Ebern: BLEGH! What? But why? 

Yhwach: You're of no use to me. Now ... you will be at peace. 

Ebern: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Yhwach completely obliterated his entire body, with a giant blood mess everywhere! 

Soldier: Sire, I thought the Arrancar Soldiers were a valuable force that did not require combat training. 

Yhwach: If we want more, we can find some anytime that we want. 

He left up a flight of stairs. 

Yhwach: Hueco Mundo is just another foundation for the Invasion of the Soul Society. 

Back with you guys... 

(Y/N): What do you mean it's been invaded? Who's attacked? 

???: HERE I COME GUYS! HAHAHAHAHA! 

Pesche appeared and you punched him into the wall! 

(Y/N): Hi Pesche. 

Pesche: I attacked while concealing my presence til the very last moment! And yet you manged to punch me where- 

(Y/N): MORON! You spoke super loud! 

Pesche: They have Hueco Mundo. 

(Y/N) and Ichigo: WHO HAS HUECO MUNDO!? 

Back in the Soul Society... 

Byakuya faced Yamamoto. 

Byakuya: Chojiro Sasakibe was a Soul Reaper who should have become captain. According to the records, he achieved Bankai before Captain Kyoraku and Captain Ukitake were even born. However, not once did he display that ability in public since the Gotei 13 was founded. Captains are not always men of integrity. Despite hearing of his abilities, some would insult him as a Lieutenant who does not take part in battle and treated him like just any other seated officer. However, even faced with that kind of treatment, he never cursed his position, and whenever captains were replaced, no matter how many times there was a vacancy, he adamantly refused not just the position of Interim Captain, but even the position of entrusted with the authority of a captain which both Shuhei Hisgai and Izuru Kira held until recently. That's all because of his fierce loyalty. He used Bankau for the first time in battle and died. I suppose the Head Captains' grief is beyond the imagination of us neophytes. 

The funeral was held as Yamamoto ordered the body to be cremated. 

Meanwhile... 

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Orihime, Ishida, and Chad were all informed about you and Ichigo about what Nel said. 

Ichigo: Thanks for coming all this way.I know it's pretty late. 

Chad: That's not really a problem. Is it really true that Heuco Mundo was- 

Nel: Yes it was Man of the Giants. 

Ruby: So, who is this Harribel person? 

Pesche: She's the one who took over Hueco Mundo. Now that Stark is with that Death Knight guy and Barragan passed away, Harribel took over. But then she was taken down by these guys and captured. We don't know who they are exactly, but they've been abducting Arrancars to be their own troops. 

Weiss: Hmm ... then that Ebern person must have been one of them. 

Pesche: Even Dondochakka got taken. 

Blake: So, (Y/N), you want to help them? 

(Y/N): Of course we're going to help them! It's what we all d- 

Ishida: Sorry, but I'm not coming this time. 

(Y/N): Ishida?! 

Orihime: Oh ... Uryu. 

Weiss: Is this more of that stupid Quincy bullshit you spill? 

Ishida: I knew you'd say that. 

Ichigo: It's fine, we'll be good without you. 

(Y/N): Okay, I'll just get the portal going and- 

???: Oh that won't be necessary. 

Everyone: HUH?! 

Kisuke appeared by the window. 

Kisuke: I'll be arranging it. 

Ichigo: HOW DO YOU GET IN SO EASILY?! 

Kisuke: Your spiritual pressure leaks all the time, Ichigo. Don't you know? 

(Y/N): Well, let's get going then!