Kill the Jaegers!

A fat bastard looked amongst the people.

This was the head of Public Finance, Gebaze!

Gebaze: Livestock, livestock, livestock! What great expressions on all of them. Damn pigs are fit only to exploit!

Gebaze: The alcohol that I buy with the tax money of the citizens tastes so good! Perhaps I'll pocket a little more starting next month

His maid then came in.

Maid: Master, it's time for your massage.

Gebaze: Ah! Good! I'll have the refreshing full-body massage of course!

But the maid then inserted a needle into his brain, killing him!

That maid was actually Chelsea!

Chelsea: Mission complete.

???: HEY! What was that?

Chelsea: CRAP!

She took out Gaea Foundation and transformed.

Just then Wave and Kurome bust in!

Wave: THE JAEGERS ARE HERE! We have information that Night Raid is coming to this house! Due to this being an emergency, we're entering!

Kurome saw Gebaze's body.

Kurome: Wave, it looks like he's dead.

She checked his pulse.

Kurome: Yep. Dead.

Wave: Shit, we were too late.

Back at the Hideout...

Chelsea: Turns out it was a trap set by the Jaegers.

(Y/N): They're crafty. But how did you escape?

Chelsea: Turns out he had some cats, so I turned into one!

Mine: If it was me, it would have been difficult to get out. It's infuriating to say, but that Teigu's rather useful.

Chelsea: Well, you are on a wanted poster, Mine. You can just leave it all up to me from now on!

Mine: Thanks Chelsea!

Weiss: Honestly, it's nice to see that you can be sweet without being brutally honest.

Mine: Well, I'm not an Ice Queen like you, Weiss.

Weiss: WHAT?! SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU-

Weiss began to chase Chelsea, who was laughing a lot!

Ruby: Ha! I think Mine and Weiss are beginning to like Chelsea a lot more!

Sheele: She's also lightened up a lot too!

(Y/N): Good. But now that those Danger Beasts are gone, they're going to come after us again.