Kill the Three Beasts (Part 2!!)

You, Tatsumi, and Bulat arrived on the oceanliner, the Ryuusei, where the Three Beasts are supposed to strike. 

Youu and Tatsumi were wearing black shits, with white jackets, white pants, red ties, and black dress shoes. 

Tatsumi: This place looks so gorgeous. 

(Y/N): Remember, we can't blow our covers. 

Tatsumi: I know. 

You both walked around the ship, just eating, and drinking as if nothing bad was going on. 

Tatsumi: Still, the old guy we have to protect is surrounded by bodyguards. I mean, coming here must have been a mistake. 

Bulat then whacked him on the head! 

The homosexual warrior in armor was invisible thanks to Incursio. 

Bulat: Deciding that on your own is negligent, Tatsumi. 

Tatsumi: Ow! Oh, hey Bro. 

Bulat: My invisibility still gives me the upper hand. We have no idea whether the enemy will do something similar, right? 

Tatsumi: True. Still, how many times are you going to hit me? 

Bulat: Think of them as love taps. You know taps of- 

Tatsumi: NO! SHUT UP! Still, it's pretty handy that you have that armor. 

Bulat: Yep! I fought with incursio to the bitter end in the war against the Southern Tribes! Like my partner! Though, no matter how hard I worked in the end- 

Flashback... 

We see a young Bulat facing his superior, who was caged. 

Bulat: I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Why were you dismissed when you have achieved so much, General? 

His general turned out to be Liver. 

Liver: I was stubborn and I didn't give in to bribing the new Prime Minister. 

Bulat: He decided your status based on bribes and not your accomplishments?! That's fucked up! 

Liver: Bulat, I will defend myself against these charges when I return to the Capital. I may be in this situation now, but I have not done anything wrong. I will surely make them understand. 

Bulat: General. 

Liver: Your Teigu, your position, all of it may be confiscated. Sadly, you had me as a superior. Forgive me, Bulat. 

End of Flashback... 

Bulat: In the end, the General returned to the capital and he was unable to even make a defense. I was even made out to be a criminal, so I used Incursio to escape. 

Tatsumi: Fuck, that's horrible. 

Bulat: Looks like I have to take my armor off. 

Tatsumi: No, you go around and look in a different area. 

Bulat: Okay. Take care! 

Bulat took off. 

Somewhere else... 

You heard the sound of a flute playing. 

(Y/N): A flute? 

Meanwhile... 

Esdeath was walking through the main street of the capital. 

There she went to a shop where she got to buy some ice cream.