Blood Warfare!

Soul Society ... Research and Development Division Headquarters... 

Two scientists in the facility were going nuts! 

Scientist 1: We've already had 102 Hollows disappear from 902-0201! 

Scientist 2: And 51 gone in 6603-8983! 

Scientist 1: Third seat! The destruction of Hollows isn't stopping! 

Akon (Third Seat of Squad 12! He is the personal advisor of Mayuri! Despite being a rank below Nemu, he is the second in command of the Research and Development Division, since Nemu basically acts as Mayuri's personal bodyguard!) 

Akon: Damn it. If this keeps up, the border between the world of the living, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo will completely collapse. 

He walked up to Mayuri. 

Akon: Captain Kurotsuchi, I think that- 

Mayuri: Yes, it would seem to be that way. He's back. 

Meanwhile ... at the Squad 13 barracks... 

A Soul Reaper was loafing around as he didn't get too much sleep. 

Ryunosuke Yuki (A new recruit to Squad 13!)

Squad 13 Member: HEY RYUNOSUKE! 

Ryunosuke: HUH?! WHAT?! Sorry, I wasn't listening! I was so nervous last night I didn't get much sleep. I- 

Squad 13 Member: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YO UHAD TO?! DOn'T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE DOZING OFF WA THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAD! FIRST OF ALL, THAT WAS THE SAME EXACT EXCUSE YOU USED WHEN YOU REPORTED LATE! YOU SEE HOW I'VE PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'VE SAID?! 

Ryunosuke: Wow! You're amazing Mr. Kurumadani! 

Squad 13 Member: HEY SHUT UP! 

He marched off as Ryunosuke was still trying to shake off what happened. 

Ryunosuke: Wow, he sure is- 

???: IDIOT! OVER HERE! 

He got whacked on the head!