Victory for the Soul Reapers!

Yammy was getting knocked around by Kenpachi, who was laughing and had a big smirk on his face! 

Kenpachi: Come on! Is that all you got?! SHOW ME EVERYTHING YOU CAN THROW AT ME! 

Yammy: You really want to see what I can do?! FINE! DIE SOUL REAPER! SHOW ME YOUR RAGE, IRA!!! 

Yammy started to grow in size, and Kenpachi started to laugh! 

Kenpachi: NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! 

He ripped off his eyepatch and his power increased! 

Kenpachi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE HOLDING BACK! LET'S FUCKING END THIS! 

Yammy: FINE BY ME! 

The two begin to clash again and again, with Yammy bashing Kenpachi down into the ground. 

Yammy: Heh, see? You're- Huh? 

His arm was cut as cherry blossoms moved past him. 

Byakuya: Picking on a brute such as Captain Zaraki. Such actions like this show how much of a mindless beast you are. 

Kenpachi got up. 

Kenpachi: BYAKUYA YOU BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU- 

Byakuya: You look like you could use some help. 

Kenpachi: I don't! 

Byakuya: I can end this fight quickly. 

Byakuya: Bankai. 

He dropped his sword into the ground and a bunch of blades appeared by his sides. 

Byakuya: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. 

All of the blades turned into billions of Cherry Blossoms and swarm around Yammy. 

Byakuya: Senkei. 

They turned into pink glowing swords and Byakuya started to move around quickly slashing the crap out of Yammy with each of these swords. 

Yammy: HOLD STILL WILL YOU! 

But then Kenpachi slashed him in the face! 

Yammy: ARGH! 

Kenpachi: I'M STILL IN THIS FIGHT YOU BASTARD!!! 

Then before they knew it, he began to transform again!

Yammy: Now what are you going to do?! I've become even stronger then ever before! I will- 

Kenpachi and Byakuya: GET LOST!/Get lost. 

Back with your group... 

You and Ichigo were clashing with Death Knight, who had reattached his arm with a grim hand coming from his appendage. 

Death Knight: You won't kill me that easily. 

(Y/N): Oh yeah? Let's show him what we got, Ichigo? 

Ichigo: You said it, Buddy! 

You and Ichigo begin to power up with you entering Dragon Force, and Ichigo putting on a Hollow Mask! 

(Y/N): HERE WE GO! 

You and Ichigo both charged at Death Knight, with you dodging his scythe swings, and Ichigo unleashing a- 

Ichigo: GETSUGA TENSHOU! 

You both knock Death Knight off his guard, and he started to unleash dark energy waves, only for- 

(Y/N): GETSUGA TENSHOU! 

You slashed down onto the maniac, with Ichigo hitting him with the hilt of his sword. 

Ichigo: Is that the best you can do? 

Death Knight: These two are unstoppable together. (Y/N) is strong enough on his own. But with someone like Ichigo Kurosaki by his side, he's a bigger force to be reckoned with. And speaking of- 

He looked at Ichigo and saw so much inside of him. 

Death Knight: He's got human blood, but also Soul Reaper blood, the powers of a Hollow, and ... there's something else. It's ... the same as the one with the glasses. 

Death Knight jumped back. 

Death Knight: Tyrian! 

Tyrian appeared with him bleeding severely. 

Tyrian: What? 

Death Knight: We must tell her about this. 

Tyrian: What is it? 

Death Knight: Ichigo Kurosaki has something very interesting inside of his blood. 

Tyrian: Huh? Wait ... she did tell us about something she found in the Soul Society. 

Death Knight: Yes. (Y/N) (L/N). 

(Y/N): You're just giving up? 

Death Knight: I'll give you a warning out of respect as fellow warriors. He's coming. 

(Y/N): Who? 

Death Knight: Yhwach Bach. The King of the Quincies. 

(Y/N): Wait ... who? 

Death Knight: You'll see. He poses a threat to us as well. Remaining Arrancar, we retreat. 

They all left. 

Ishida overheard it. 

Ishida: Y-Yhwach. It ... can't ... be. 

Back at Salem's Castle... 

Salem: So, it's true. Ichigo Kurosaki has Quincy Blood in him. 

Death Knight: Yes. I looked into his soul. He has the same blood as the man we detected inside of the Soul Society thanks to you my Queen. 

Salem: I see. Then we will just have to watch for now. 

Death Knight: But what about- 

Salem: We'll let them deal with Yhwach when his group strikes. It wouldn't be a challenge to crush them if they couldn't beat someone like him. 

Death Knight: Of course Lady Salem.