Leol Dethroned!/Ikalgo's Tough Position!

Morel having gone past Youpi ran into Leol. 

Leol: Looks like you just ran into a dead end! The perfect place for you to die. 

Morel: Hmph. Let's see who's actually cornered here. 

Morel breathed smoke out of his mouth. 

Morel: Alright, let's see what you got. It's probably not as flexible as Deep Purple. 

Leol grabbed a walkman and began to use it. 

Morel: Are you trying to restrict your senses? 

Leol: No, but have you heard of Black Planet? Their second album is the coolest. The 12 songs form a story, at the end you're left with the feeling that you finished a very good novel. 

Morel: I know about that. I couldn't agree anymore with you. 

He then summoned a surfboard. 

Leol: Tube: Surf's Up! 

He then summoned a vast amount of water! 

Morel: WHAT THE HELL?! 

Leol began to surf on his surfboard! 

Leol: What do you think? This will swallow up all of your lame smoke! 

He slashed at him with a trident! 

Leol: You'll die a quicker death if you stay still! 

Morel: YOU BASTARD! THAT WAS MY FRIEND'S ABILITY! 

Morel began to breathe a large amount of smoke and rode on it! 

As the battle continued, Morel had to dodge a torrent attack from Leol who was spinning his surfboard and using the trident to attack rapidly! 

Morel: My turn! 

Leol: Turn? You don't get any! You'll only get swallowed by the waves! 

Morel: Actually, this ability is one that uses other people's abilities. And your headphones re just for show. Either a good luck charm, or you're receiving orders from someone else. The time you have left ... is going to be up! This ability belonged to a hunter named Grachan! He was helping to exterminate Chimera Ants, so you must have killed him and took his ability. Now, your life ends here! 

Leol: Please, I'm just borrowing it. 

Morel: Typical excuse for a thief. 

Leol: Well I don't care if you believe me or not. For you and I , the only thing that matters is getting rid of your enemies! 

He then summoned a giant tidal wave! 

And it seemed like Leol had washed him away! 

Leol: HA! GOT Y- HUH?! 

Air bubbles were coming out of the water! 

Leol: Wait ... what's going on in h- 

He began to cough up blood. 

Leol: POISON?! 

The surfboard disappeared. 

Leol: SHIT! 

He began to fall into the water. 

Leol: I CAN'T BREATHE! THE WATER ISN'T RECEDING EVEN THOUGH MY ABILITY WAS DEACTIVATED?! NOT GOOD! NO! NO! Am I going to die?! Before I got my kingdom as Death Knight promised me?! 

He looked down and saw that Morel was using his pipe to breathe out the poison. 

Morel: What you inhaled was carbon dioxide.