Kill the Danger Beasts!

At a village on the outskirts of the capital, a hunter is watching over his pregnant wife. 

Hunter: Apparently there's been a lot of new species of Danger Beasts as of late. Don't ever go outside alone, okay? 

Wife: I know. For the sake of our precious child, I understand. 

Then something burst in! 

Hunter: WHAT THE?! 

He tried to react, but the monster bit his head off! 

Wife: AGH! NO! DON'T! STAY BACK! 

She fell down as the creature reached its hand towards her stomach, and- 

Wife: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Back at the Capital... 

Emperor: Thanks to the Jaegers, criminal activity in and around the Capital has been swept away. Perhaps fearing you, General, Night Raid hasn't done anything in the last two months. Wonderful results. 

Esdeath: Yes. As soon as we find Night Raid, we will quickly hunt them down as well. 

Emperor: That's good and all, but I apologize for I have not found any men for you that meet your specifications. So, if the Minister is no good ... then why don't you try his son then? 

Esdeath: Your Majesty, as I have stated, (Y/N) is the only man I will ever love. 

Emperor: But he has disappeared, has he not? You can't be in love that way. 

Esdeath: I burn with the passion to once again have him. That is how much I love him. 

Emperor: How deep! 

Honest: I ... don't really think so. 

Later... 

Honest and Esdeath were conversion with each other. 

Honest: You know, I bet he's been influenced by you. If the Emperor grows a little more, then we can have him on a corruption course of women, alcohol, and gourmet food! 

Esdeath: And you can continue to use him as your puppet? 

Honest: Yes, he will have some sweet sweet experiences. 

Honest put a lot of sugar cubes into his tea. 

Esdeath: Don't give him any adult diseases now. 

Honest: Anyway, I need to tell you something General. 

Esdeath: What might that be? 

Honest: The new species of Danger BEasts that have started to appear around the Capital. I want you to capture them. 

Esdeath: Yes, I've been investigating them with the Jaegers. At first, it only appeared in dense forests and mines. But a few days ago, they broke into villages and killed the occupants.