White Fang Arc Opening!

We see a shot of Menagerie as the ship approaches with our heroes approaching it. 

You stand firm and strong with the Demon Dragon Blade in your hand. 

Ruby spins Crescent Rose with confidence as Weiss picks up her rapier and prepares herself. 

Yang and Maam are seen doing some punches before standing with determined faces! 

Blake holds her katana while looking down and seeing Adam in a mirror as the image shatters. 

Avan picks up his sword and pushes his glasses in with him taking the lead as you all take off. 

Team JNPR march together with Jeanne's sword glowing with Shu, Nora using Enhancement Nen, Pyrrha using Manipulation Nen to create magnetic weapons strung together with her, and Rin creating different elements through her twin blades! 

Kali holds a locket with a picture of her husband and takes a deep breath. 

Sienna walks as she looks back on all the people she's lost, and Adam is seen through the burning piles of the island with all of his followers walking behind him. 

Ilia takes off her mask as she thinks about Blake, and a tear falls from her eye. 

We then cut to Dermline Island where we see Dai picking up the Sword of Dai, soon joined by Crocodine, Chiu, Hym, and Larhart with Lilith arriving to pick them up, and Brass and Gomechan wishing them good luck! 

In Papnica we see Leona get up as she sees a portal forming and she rushes in to join her friends! 

All of Team (Y/N) is seen together with Adam sending his men out and a massive clash is seen between both forces! 

Blake clashes blades with her former lover, only to be knocked down! Before he can stab her, you knock him back, and you and Blake both charge to fight him together with Adam screaming in rage!