Singing soft grunge just to soak up the noise

Disturbed by the sunlight streaming through the car window, Faye stirred. Kurt was already upfront, his hands steady on the wheel.

"Kurt?" she muttered, still hazy from what had been a deep slumber.

"Morning, sweetheart. We're heading to Seattle," Kurt replied, his voice warm and reassuring.

"Shoot, the concert!" Concern crept into her voice as she realized the implications of their journey. She went from lazily stretching her body to sitting up abruptly, her mind racing with thoughts of the upcoming performance.

"Don't worry, baby," his smile was as reassuring as ever. "Everything's under control. I've been driving since early morning, so in a bit we'll be there. Krist met Dave in Olympia, and now they're in the van heading there too."

Faye's anxiety began to ease as Kurt filled her in on the details. She moved to the front row, leaning in eagerly as Kurt shared his excitement about the upcoming concert. "It's been a month since our last show, back in England," he explained. "I'm feeling on my damn nerves, but mostly just ready to hit the stage again."

Faye could go on for hours listening to Kurt talk about his passion for music. She loved how his energy shifted when he talked about performing, his enthusiasm contagious.

After a brief pause, she felt Kurt's hand reach for her thigh, gently squeezing it. "I'm so glad that you're here with me," he said softly. "I missed having you around."

Faye placed her hand over his, a warm smile spreading across her face. "And you have no idea how much I missed being there to watch you," her heart swelling with love and affection for the man beside her.

As they drew nearer to the city, the familiar skyline of Seattle began to take shape, a testament to the bustling metropolis they were returning to.

Faye insisted they could go to her dorm and use a decent shower before diving into their activities. "You're gonna thank me later," she teased, knowing the rejuvenating power of a refreshing shower, although Kurt was eager to dive straight into rehearsal. 

As they arrived they found it practically empty, with only a few souls wandering around, the quietude of Thanksgiving break lending an eerie stillness to the halls. Heading to her room, Faye began to unpack her bags, eager to freshen up. 

But before she could make much progress, she felt Kurt's sudden approach, his lips grazing the sensitive skin of her neck. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt herself grow weak at the knees.

"C'mon, Kurt... we don't have time for this..." she protested weakly, her words barely a whisper against the backdrop of his tender kisses.

"I know," he whispered, his voice husky with desire, "but it's such a nice taste..." He continued to cover her with kisses. "And your room is just so inviting," his eyes dancing with mischief as he teased her mercilessly.

Before long, she was in his arms once more. Oh, how she had missed his touch, yearned for this closeness with him. He was tender yet commanding, his presence asserting itself effortlessly. It was as if he held the power to both soothe her soul and ignite her with just a simple look.

Their desire flared like wildfire, consuming them both in its fervent embrace. Kurt's hands roamed eagerly over Faye's body, igniting sparks of pleasure with every touch. She moaned softly, her voice a breathless whisper as she surrendered herself.

"You feel so good," Kurt muttered against her skin as he pressed his lips to hers in a fervent kiss.

Her moans grew louder, her body arching instinctively towards his touch as she lost herself in the overwhelming tide of sensation. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she pulled him closer, craving more of his touch, more of his love. Their kisses grew deeper, more urgent, as they surrendered themselves to the heat of it.