Chapter 40

Before you read:

I have uploaded two spoiler reels for Ishani and Ayansh's Engagement on my instagram acc. So if you're interested then the link is in my profile. Go check it out!!

A big thank you to,

@Sakshi_2409

@LOVEpuraan_29

@DhruviRathod1

@NidhiSharma890

@aleena_qw

for your comments. Also thanks to all the people who voted. 💖

My pretty readers maintained their record and exceeded the target.  So as a reward you get to enjoy this next update!!! ( thoda lame hogaya ik 😅)

But before that, the target for this chapter is

15 Votes

10 Comments

Ab aapko aur pratiksha na karwate hue , aapke liye haazir hain, iss kahani ka agla adhyay.....

IMPORTANT : This chapter is going to be LONGGGGG 

Ayansh's POV

"Sir"

I look up at the voice and see Kaushik enter my cabin. I close the file I was reading and look at him expectantly. He comes to the desk and hands me a folder. "That's all we found" he says "our team is still looking in it but" he pauses. Noticing my gaze he speaks "Laksh sir will be better suited for this job. None of our members are as skilled as-" I hold up my hand and he shuts up.

"Laksh doesn't know about this and it should stay that way" I look at him sharply and he nods. I scan the papers he gave me. It has details about Kailash Agnihotri's project from 8 years ago.

"As per your information they plan to build a multispeciality hospital right now but there is no mention of it 8 years ago" Kaushik says. That's weird. If he is restarting the project he must've had the old documents and his old plans. Then why isn't there a mention of a hospital, I wonder. Something is really very wrong.

"Also the land that they bought for this, there is no legal documentation of it. No details of who they bought it from and for how much".  So an illegal deal.

I turn the page and there is a list of investors who had invested in this back then. Some of the names are not that popular right now, some of the businesses already closed. I stiffen as I spot my father's and our company's name.

Wait. Our company's name. There must be something , some record of this in our archives. I made a mental note to search for it.

I scan the page again and my eyes stop at a name.

Khurana Enterprises. Lokesh khurana

"After the project was closed the money was returned to all the investors. Surprisingly there was no uproar or no scandal and no mention of the entire thing anywhere at all." Kaushik says.

" Kailash Agnihotri still holds the ownership over that land. There is no record of any deal being struck over it after he bought it. He never tried to sell it. Its as if-"

"As if he was waiting for the right time to begin his work again" I completed the sentence. My mind runs at the speed of light as I think over all the information.