Ranawat Family

Ayansh Ranawat – male lead. 27 Years old. Son of  Trilok and Aradhana Ranawat

Rajveer Ranawat - 76 Years old. Grandfather of Ayansh. Open minded and loves all his grandchildren equally.

Trilok Ranawat – 53 Years old. Father of Ayansh. Ex-CEO of Ranawat Group of Industries. Married to Aradhana. Father of Ayansh , Laksh and Avyaan

Aaradhna Ranawat – 49 Years old. Mother of Ayansh , Laksh and Avyaan. Works at Maitri - an NGO founded by her.                                            

Laksh Ranawat –  25 Years old. Younger brother of Ayansh. Works with him at Ranawat Group of Industries. Respects his elder brother a lot.

Avyaan Ranawat–  21 Years old. Youngest of the three brothers. Pursuing MBA. Considers both his brothers as his ideals.

Viren Ranawat – 50 Years old. Uncle of Avyansh. Brother of Trilok. Married to Devika. Father of Yuvika. He is one of the best lawyers in the country. Loves Trilok's children as his own.

Devika Ranawat – 49 Years old. Aunt of Avyansh. Married to Viren. Also a lawyer. Mother of Yuvika. Close to Aradhana. Loves her children as her own.

Yuvika Ranawat – 20 Years old. Sister of Ayansh. Daughter of Viren and Devika. Pampered child of the house. Princess of her brothers. Pursuing fashion designing.

Trishna Malhotra – 54 Years old. Eldest daughter of Rajveer Ranawat. Bua ( paternal aunt ) of Ayansh,  elder sister or Trilok and Viren.

Vivaan Rajput - 27 years old. Best friend of Ayansh. A businessman. Owner of Rajput and CO.