season two 'you changed..' part 3!!

Part 3 ! Muehehe

As Matt and Lily played in the backyard, their laughter filling the air, a sense of peace settled over him. He was completely absorbed in the moment, enjoying the precious time spent with his daughter.

Suddenly, their neighbor, Mrs. Johnson, hurried over to the fence, her expression filled with concern. "Matt, is everything okay?" she asked, her voice urgent.

Matt glanced up, surprised by the interruption. "Yeah, everything's fine," he replied, a puzzled frown forming on his brow.

Mrs. Johnson shook her head, her eyes wide with worry. "I just saw an ambulance pull up at your house," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "Is Y/N okay?"

As Mrs. Johnson's words sank in, Matt's heart skipped a beat. Without a moment's hesitation, he handed Lily to Mrs. Johnson, his mind racing with fear and panic.

"Stay here with Lily," he said urgently, his voice strained with emotion. "I need to check on Y/N."

With that, Matt dashed back into the house, his footsteps echoing through the empty rooms as he searched frantically for any sign of his wife. He called out her name, his voice trembling with anxiety, but there was no response.

As he reached the bedroom, his worst fears were confirmed. Y/N was nowhere to be found. Panic surged through him as he realized that something must be seriously wrong.

Heart pounding, Matt raced back outside, his mind a whirlwind of fear and confusion. He spotted the ambulance parked in front of their house, its flashing lights casting an eerie glow over the street.

Without a second thought, Matt sprinted towards the ambulance, his chest heaving with exertion. He reached the paramedics, his voice choked with emotion as he begged for answers.

"Please, tell me what's happening," he pleaded, his eyes wide with fear.

The paramedics exchanged a solemn look before one of them spoke, his voice gentle but grave. "Your wife's water broke," he explained, his words sending a shiver down Matt's spine. "We've taken her to the hospital. You should go to her as soon as possible."

Matt's heart sank at the news, but he nodded, his mind racing as he tried to process the situation. Without another word, he dashed back to the house to grab his keys and phone, his hands trembling with adrenaline.

As he climbed into the car, his mind was filled with a thousand questions and fears. But amidst the chaos, one thing was clear: he needed to get to Y/N as fast as he could, to be by her side during this most crucial moment. With a prayer on his lips, Matt started the engine and sped off towards the hospital, his heart heavy with worry but determined to be there for his wife, no matter what.

Matt then drive faster to go to hospital and arrived.

As Matt sat outside the labor room, his heart was heavy with worry. The sounds of Y/N's cries echoed through the hallway, each one like a knife to his chest. He felt utterly powerless, unable to ease her pain or share in her suffering.

Tears welled up in Matt's eyes as he listened to Y/N's agonized screams, the sound tearing at his soul. He wanted nothing more than to be by her side, to hold her hand and whisper words of comfort, but he knew he had to wait.