y/n sturniolo

Author's cousin note :-
I recently just finished texted the owner of the book, she send me a text where an idea of title story called "y/n sturniolo" she means it by 'the forgettable sister'

Characters :
Y/n sturniolo - 5 years old, still drinks milk, her favourite brother is matt
Matthew sturniolo - 21 years old, a famous YouTuber, acts like a father to y/n
Christopher Sturniolo - 21 years old, a famous YouTuber, his favourite thing is his phone
Nicolas Sturniolo - 21 years old, a famous YouTuber, acts like a father to y/n also.
Marylou - their mom
Jimmy - their father

Once upon a time, in a small town, there lived a family with three brothers and a little sister named Y/n Sturniolo. Y/n was just 5 years old, the youngest of the siblings. Despite her young age, she was known as "the forgettable sister" because she often went unnoticed in the midst of her famous brothers.

Y/n's favorite brother was Matt, who was 21 years old and a famous YouTuber. He always made sure to spend time with Y/n and treated her like his own child. Every evening, Matt would sit with Y/n and read her bedtime stories, making her feel special and loved.

Christopher, another 21-year-old brother, was always glued to his phone. He was obsessed with technology and would often get lost in the virtual world. Y/n would try to get his attention by showing him her drawings or telling him stories, but Christopher would barely acknowledge her.

Nicolas, the third 21-year-old brother, acted like a father figure to Y/n. He took care of her needs and ensured she was safe and happy. Y/n loved spending time with Nicolas, as he always made her feel important and valued.

Their parents, Marylou and Jimmy, were proud of their famous sons but sometimes overlooked Y/n's presence in the family. Y/n would often feel left out during family gatherings and events, as everyone would be focused on her brothers' achievements and popularity.

But despite being labeled as "the forgettable sister," Y/n had a heart full of love and creativity. She would spend her days exploring the world around her, creating beautiful artwork, and dreaming of becoming a famous artist someday.

One day, Y/n decided to take matters into her own hands. She asked her favorite brother, Matt, to help her create a YouTube channel, where she could showcase her artistic talents. Matt was thrilled by Y/n's idea and immediately started filming and editing videos for her.

To their surprise, Y/n's channel gained immense popularity within a short span of time. People loved her unique art style and her innocent personality. Y/n went from being "the forgettable sister" to becoming a beloved internet sensation.

As Y/n's fame grew, her brothers and parents realized the incredible talent and potential she possessed. They regretted not paying enough attention to her earlier. They all came together to support Y/n's dreams, organizing art exhibitions and promoting her work.

Y/n's journey from being "the forgettable sister" to a successful artist taught everyone the importance of appreciating and nurturing each family member's individuality. Y/n's creativity and determination became an inspiration not only to her family but to people around the world.

And so, Y/n Sturniolo, the once forgettable sister, became a symbol of resilience and the power of dreams. She proved that no matter how young or unnoticed one may feel, with passion and support, anyone can achieve greatness and leave a lasting impact on the world.