baby y/n '' part 2

Part 2 😘😘😍😍🥰🥰

The sun was just beginning to rise, casting a warm glow over the city. It was a special day for Matt, Nick, and Chris; they were heading out on a tour to meet their fans. However, this meant that they had to drop Y/N off at daycare for the first time.

The brothers prepared Y/N’s bag with all her essentials—snacks, a favorite blanket, extra clothes, and her beloved stuffed bunny. They felt a mix of excitement and trepidation as they loaded everything into the car.

Matt, who was driving, looked at Y/N in the rearview mirror. “You’re going to have so much fun today, Y/N. Lots of new friends to meet.”

Nick turned around from the front seat, offering a reassuring smile. “And we’ll be back to pick you up before you know it.”

Chris, sitting next to Y/N, gently squeezed her hand. “You’re a big girl now. You’ll be just fine.”

Upon arriving at the daycare, they were greeted by Ms. Emily, the cheerful daycare teacher who instantly made them feel at ease.

“Good morning, Y/N!” Ms. Emily said with a warm smile. “We’re going to have so much fun today.”

Y/N looked around the new environment with wide eyes, clutching Matt’s leg tightly. She was confused and a bit overwhelmed by the unfamiliar faces and surroundings.

Matt knelt down to Y/N’s level, gently prying her fingers from his leg. “It’s okay, sweetheart. We’ll be back soon. Ms. Emily will take good care of you.”

Nick and Chris gave Y/N reassuring hugs and kisses before handing her over to Ms. Emily, who took her gently by the hand and led her inside. The brothers waved goodbye, their hearts heavy but hopeful as they left for their tour.

Inside the daycare, Y/N watched as her brothers disappeared from view, her confusion growing. Ms. Emily sensed her unease and knelt down to her level. “It’s alright, Y/N. Let’s play with some toys. You’ll see, it’s fun here.”

Y/N hesitated but was soon distracted by the colorful toys and the other children playing around her. Ms. Emily stayed close by, encouraging her to explore.

A few hours into the day, something incredible happened. Y/N, who had been crawling and pulling herself up to stand, took her first tentative steps. She stood up, let go of the table she had been holding onto, and walked—one step, then another, and another. She walked across the room, her face lighting up with pure joy and amazement.

Ms. Emily, who was watching closely, quickly pulled out her phone and started recording the moment. “Look at you, Y/N! You’re walking!” she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement.

Y/N giggled, her little feet moving with more confidence as she took in her new ability. The other children clapped, and Ms. Emily captured every second of it on her phone.

When Matt, Nick, and Chris returned from their tour later that day, they rushed into the daycare, eager to see Y/N. Ms. Emily greeted them with a knowing smile.

“You won’t believe what happened today,” she said, handing them her phone. “Y/N walked for the first time!”

The brothers crowded around the screen, watching the video with wide eyes and big smiles. “That’s incredible!” Matt exclaimed, his eyes welling up with pride.