mini-matt

Mini-matt.

Once upon a time, in a bustling city, there lived three brothers: Nick, Matt, and Chris. They were not just ordinary brothers; they were famous YouTubers, known for their hilarious sketches and heartwarming vlogs. However, their lives took an unexpected turn when their parents welcomed a new addition to the family, a baby girl named Y/N.

Y/N was just one month old, tiny and fragile, but she brought immense joy and excitement to the household. The brothers, being 21 years old, were initially unsure how to handle their new role as big brothers to a newborn. But soon, they found themselves falling head over heels in love with their adorable baby sister.

Nick, the oldest and most responsible, took on the role of protector, making sure Y/N was always safe and sound. Matt, the middle brother, was the creative one, constantly coming up with fun games and activities to entertain Y/N. And Chris, the youngest of the trio, was the goofball, always making silly faces and funny noises to make Y/N giggle.

One sunny afternoon, as Y/N toddled around the living room, she suddenly stopped and gave her three older brothers a playful side-eye. Nick, Matt, and Chris exchanged surprised glances before bursting into laughter.

Nick chuckled, "Hey, what's with the side-eye, little sis? Planning some mischief?"

Matt grinned, scooping Y/N up into his arms, "She's definitely got the side-eye game down pat. Reminds me of someone."

Chris joined in, his laughter contagious, "Yeah, remember when Matt used to side-eye me whenever I stole his snacks?"

Matt playfully nudged Chris, "Hey, I had to keep an eye on you, little bro! You were a snack thief extraordinaire!"

Their laughter filled the room, creating a warm and joyful atmosphere as they reminisced about their childhood antics. Y/N giggled along with them, feeling the love and connection that bound them together as siblings.

As the years went by, Y/N grew up surrounded by love, laughter, and the constant presence of cameras recording their every moment. She became the unofficial star of the brothers' YouTube channel, with fans eagerly awaiting updates on her adorable antics.

Despite their fame, the brothers made sure that Y/N had a normal childhood, filled with love, laughter, and plenty of unforgettable memories. And as Y/N grew older, she became not just their little sister, but their closest friend and confidante, forever grateful for the bond they shared as siblings.

Later that day, Matt excused himself to go to the bathroom, leaving Nick and Chris playing with Y/N in the living room. As soon as Matt was out of sight, Y/N let out an impressive burp, catching both brothers by surprise. She then turned her head and gave them a perfect side-eye, mimicking Matt's expression.

Nick and Chris couldn't contain their laughter. Nick clapped his hands, tears of laughter forming in his eyes, "Did she just burp and side-eye us like Matt? This kid is a natural comedian!"

Chris, barely able to speak through his laughter, added, "She's definitely been watching Matt closely. That's his signature move!"

Just then, Matt walked back into the room, puzzled by the uproar. "What's so funny, guys?"

Nick pointed at Y/N, still giggling, "Your little protégé here just gave us the full Matt experience. Burp and side-eye, all in one!"