baby sturniolo '' part 2

Part 2

As the day drew to a close, the Sturniolo house began to quiet down. The excitement of the day had left Y/N feeling tired, her little eyes drooping as she sat cuddled up next to Matt on the couch.

With a sleepy yawn, Y/N looked up at Matt, her voice soft and drowsy. "Sewipi," she murmured, her tiny hands reaching up to rub her eyes. It was her way of saying she wanted to sleep, and the weariness in her voice made it clear that she was ready to drift off.

Matt smiled down at her, his heart melting at the sight of his tired little sister. "Alright, Y/N. Time for bed," he said gently, lifting her into his arms. He carried her upstairs, her head resting against his shoulder as she snuggled closer to him.

Chris and Nick followed behind, their own expressions softening at the sight of Y/N's sleepy state. "Goodnight, Y/N," Chris said softly, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams, little sis," Nick added, ruffling her hair affectionately.

Matt carefully placed Y/N in her crib, tucking her in with her favorite blanket. She clutched a small stuffed animal tightly, her eyelids already heavy with sleep. "There you go, all cozy," Matt whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

As Y/N snuggled into the blankets, her eyes slowly closed, a contented sigh escaping her lips. "Night night, Matt," she murmured sleepily, her voice barely above a whisper.

Matt smiled, his heart swelling with love as he watched his little sister drift off to sleep. "Goodnight, Y/N," he whispered, his voice filled with affection. "We'll be right here if you need us."

He and his brothers lingered for a moment, watching over Y/N as she slept, her breathing slow and steady. The room was filled with a peaceful silence, the only sound the soft, rhythmic breathing of their beloved little sister.

As they quietly left the room, closing the door behind them, Matt, Chris, and Nick shared a knowing look. No matter what challenges lay ahead, they would always be there for each other, their bond unbreakable and their love unwavering. And as they settled into their own beds, the warmth of family and the promise of a new day filled their hearts, guiding them through even the darkest of nights.

A few hours later, the peaceful silence of the night was broken by the sound of Y/N's cries. Her small voice echoed through the house, filled with the unmistakable need for comfort. "NYUM NYUM!" she cried, her call for milk urgent and plaintive.

Matt, ever the attentive big brother, was the first to stir. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he quickly made his way to Y/N's room. The sight of his little sister, standing in her crib with tears streaming down her face, tugged at his heartstrings.

"Hey there, little one," Matt murmured softly as he lifted Y/N into his arms. "It's okay, I'm here. You want some milk, huh?"

Y/N nodded, her cries softening as she clung to Matt, burying her face in his shoulder. "NYUM NYUM," she repeated, her voice small and muffled against his shirt.

Matt carried her to the kitchen, cradling her gently as he prepared a bottle of warm milk. The soft hum of the refrigerator and the quiet clinking of glassware filled the room, creating a soothing backdrop to Y/N's whimpers.

"Here we go, Y/N," Matt said, offering her the bottle. Y/N's eyes lit up with relief and gratitude as she eagerly took the bottle, her tiny hands grasping it tightly. She began to drink, her cries fading into contented gulps.