dada figure '' part 2

Part 2 💥

--

After Y/N woke up from her nap, refreshed and full of energy, the triplets decided to take her to the park again. This time, they were determined to keep an even closer eye on her adventurous spirit.

As they arrived at the playground, Y/N immediately spotted the slide she had enjoyed earlier and made a beeline for it. Her little legs moved quickly, and she looked back at her brothers with an excited grin.

"Hold on, Y/N," Matt called out, hurrying to keep up with her. "Let's take it slow, okay?"

Chris and Nick followed, ready to assist. They knew the slide was a bit too high for her age, but they also wanted to encourage her adventurous side while ensuring her safety.

Y/N reached the steps of the slide and began to climb, her determination evident. Matt positioned himself at the top of the slide, ready to guide her down safely, while Chris and Nick stood at the bottom, prepared to catch her.

"Alright, sweetheart," Matt said gently, kneeling beside her. "Let’s slide down together, okay? I'll hold you."

Y/N nodded, trusting Matt completely. She sat down at the top of the slide, and Matt positioned himself behind her, holding her securely in his lap.

"Ready?" Matt asked, smiling down at her.

"Ready!" Y/N giggled, her excitement palpable.

They slid down together, Matt keeping a firm grip on Y/N to ensure she was safe. As they reached the bottom, Chris and Nick clapped and cheered, making Y/N feel like a little hero.

"You did it!" Nick exclaimed, giving her a high-five.

"Great job, Y/N!" Chris added, picking her up and spinning her around. "You're so brave!"

Y/N beamed with pride, happy to have her brothers' encouragement and support. The triplets continued to play with her, finding safer ways for her to enjoy the playground. They took turns on the swings, played in the sandbox, and explored the various climbing structures that were more appropriate for her age.

Throughout the afternoon, they made sure to balance fun with safety, always keeping a watchful eye on Y/N. Her laughter and joy were infectious, and the triplets found themselves having just as much fun as she did.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden hue over the park, they decided it was time to head home. Y/N, now tired from all the excitement, held onto Nick's hand as they walked back.

"Today was a great day," Matt said, looking at his brothers with a contented smile.

"Yeah, it was," Chris agreed. "It's amazing how much happiness she brings us."

Nick nodded, glancing down at Y/N, who was starting to doze off. "She's our little star."

When they arrived home, they went through their evening routine, giving Y/N a bath and reading her a bedtime story. She snuggled into her crib, her teddy bear close by, and fell asleep almost instantly, her face peaceful and content.