fame

Y/N had always known her life was a bit different. Being the youngest sibling in a family with three famous YouTube brothers—Nick, Matt, and Chris Sturniolo—came with its own set of challenges. The triplets had millions of subscribers who adored their hilarious vlogs and antics, but Y/N’s life was grounded in the typical struggles and triumphs of a 14-year-old girl.

School was Y/N's sanctuary. Unlike the chaotic world of YouTube fame, school was where she could be herself, free from the shadow of her brothers' celebrity status. At Greenview High, she was known as Y/N, a normal student who blended in with the rest of her classmates.

Her best friend, Lily, had been by her side since kindergarten, long before the Sturniolo triplets became a household name. They spent their days discussing homework, sharing secrets, and planning for the future. Lily knew about Y/N’s brothers but respected her desire to keep that part of her life separate from school.

One Monday morning, Y/N walked into the bustling hallways of Greenview High, her backpack slung over one shoulder. She exchanged greetings with friends and made her way to her locker. Just as she was retrieving her math book, a new student approached her.

"Hey, you’re Y/N, right?" the girl asked with a friendly smile. "I’m Ava. I just moved here."

"Nice to meet you, Ava," Y/N replied, shaking her hand. "Welcome to Greenview."

As the days passed, Ava quickly became part of Y/N and Lily's friend group. They shared laughs, lunches, and after-school hangouts. One afternoon, as they were walking home together, Ava suddenly stopped and turned to Y/N.

"I just realized something," she said, her eyes wide with excitement. "Your last name is Sturniolo, like the Sturniolo Triplets on YouTube. Are you related to them?"

Y/N sighed inwardly, knowing this moment would come sooner or later. She had always dreaded the inevitable shift in how people treated her once they found out about her famous brothers.

"Yeah, they’re my brothers," Y/N admitted. "But I like to keep that part of my life private. At school, I just want to be known as me."

Ava nodded thoughtfully. "I get it. Must be tough balancing both worlds. But don’t worry, your secret is safe with me."

Relieved, Y/N smiled. "Thanks, Ava. I appreciate it."

As the months went by, Y/N’s life at school remained pleasantly normal. She continued to excel in her classes, participate in the art club, and cherish the simple moments with her friends. Her brothers’ fame was a distant echo in her everyday routine, something she could acknowledge but not be overwhelmed by.

At home, Y/N was still the beloved little sister to Nick, Matt, and Chris. They often invited her to join their vlogs, but she preferred to stay behind the scenes, supporting them without stepping into the spotlight.

One evening, as the family gathered for dinner, Nick looked at Y/N with a grin. "Hey, we’re planning a special episode where we answer fans' questions. Want to join us?"

Y/N shook her head with a smile. "Thanks, but I’m good. I’ll leave the fame to you three."

Chris chuckled. "You know, you’re probably the coolest one out of all of us."