unofficial little sister '' part 2

Part 2 !!

The following weekend, Y/N was at home, trying to relax and enjoy her time away from school. Her parents called her into the living room with serious expressions on their faces.

"Y/N, we need to talk," her mother said gently.

Y/N felt a pang of anxiety. "What's going on?"

Her father took a deep breath. "We've been offered a great job opportunity in another city. It's a big move for us, and we have to leave by the end of the week."

Y/N's heart sank. "We're moving? But I can't leave. My friends are here, and I just started to find my place."

Her mother gave her a sympathetic look. "I know, sweetheart, and it's hard. But this is a great opportunity for our family. We need you to start packing your things."

Y/N felt tears welling up in her eyes. She had just begun to feel accepted and supported by her friends, and now she had to leave it all behind. She didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to Madi, the triplets, and especially Matt.

Feeling overwhelmed, Y/N went to her room and began packing her belongings. Each item she put into a box felt like a piece of her heart being taken away. She thought about all the memories she had made with Madi and the triplets, and how much she would miss them.

The days passed quickly, and soon the house was filled with boxes. Y/N tried to call Madi, but she didn't pick up. She knew Madi was probably busy, but it still hurt not to be able to say goodbye properly. She decided to send a group text to the triplets and Madi, explaining the situation.

**Y/N:** Hey guys, I have some bad news. My family is moving, and we're leaving tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye properly, and I'm really going to miss you all. Thank you for everything. 💔

A few minutes later, her phone buzzed with replies.

**Madi:** What?! Why didn't you tell me sooner? I'm coming over right now.

**Chris:** We're going to miss you, Y/N. Stay strong and keep in touch.

**Nick:** This sucks, but we're here for you, no matter where you are. Don't be a stranger.

**Matt:** I'm really sorry to hear this, Y/N. We’ll miss you a lot. Can we come say goodbye?

Y/N's heart ached as she read their messages. She replied to Matt, telling him they were welcome to come over.

That evening, there was a knock on the door. Y/N opened it to find Madi and the triplets standing there, looking somber but determined to make the best of their last moments together.

Madi rushed forward and hugged Y/N tightly. "I can't believe you're leaving," she said, her voice breaking.

"I know, I'm so sorry," Y/N whispered, holding back tears. "I didn't want it to happen this way."

Chris, Nick, and Matt joined the hug, creating a circle of support and warmth. They spent the next few hours reminiscing, laughing, and trying to ignore the impending goodbye.