mini-matt '' part 3

Part 3 :p

As the car journey continued, Y/N's playful mood suddenly shifted. With a furrowed brow, she began to contort her face into a series of exaggerated expressions, her features twisting into what could only be described as an "ugly face."

Nick, Matt, and Chris couldn't help but laugh at Y/N's antics, finding her silly expressions utterly adorable. They watched in amusement as she scrunch her nose, puff out her cheeks, and stick out her tongue, her laughter ringing through the car.

But then, to their surprise, Y/N's laughter turned into tears, her eyes welling up with sadness. She reached out her tiny arms towards Matt, her bottom lip trembling as she silently pleaded for comfort.

Matt, who was driving, glanced back at Y/N in concern, his heart breaking at the sight of her tears. "Hey there, little one," he said gently, reaching out to squeeze her hand. "What's wrong?"

Y/N's tears continued to fall as she gazed up at Matt with wide, watery eyes. She sniffled softly, unable to articulate her feelings but desperate for the comfort only her big brother could provide.

Matt's heart clenched with sympathy as he realized Y/N was reaching out to him for reassurance. But with his hands firmly on the wheel, he knew he couldn't give her the attention she needed without compromising their safety.

"Nick, can you check on Y/N?" Matt asked, his voice tinged with concern.

Nick nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. He leaned over from the passenger seat and gently lifted Y/N into his arms, cradling her close to his chest. "It's okay, Y/N. I've got you," he murmured softly, rocking her gently back and forth.

Chris reached back to pat Y/N's leg, offering her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, little sis. We're all here for you."

As Nick and Chris comforted Y/N, Matt focused on navigating the road ahead, his heart heavy with worry for his little sister. He wished he could pull over and give her the attention she deserved, but safety came first.

Together, the brothers continued their journey, their bond stronger than ever as they navigated the ups and downs of life on the road. And as Y/N's tears dried and her laughter returned, they knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always be there for each other, ready to offer comfort and support whenever it was needed.

Despite Nick and Chris’s efforts to comfort her, Y/N's tearful gaze remained fixed on Matt. She reached out her tiny arms towards him, her bottom lip still trembling, silently pleading for his attention.

Matt’s heart ached at the sight of Y/N's distress, and he desperately wished he could pull over and comfort her properly. But with the road ahead demanding his full attention, he knew he couldn’t risk their safety.

"Y/N, I'm right here," Matt reassured her, his voice gentle but firm. "But I need to focus on driving to keep us all safe. Nick and Chris are here with you, okay?"

Nick and Chris nodded in agreement, their expressions filled with empathy as they continued to comfort Y/N in Matt’s absence.

Y/N sniffled softly, her tear-streaked cheeks glistening in the soft glow of the car’s interior lights. She glanced briefly at Nick and Chris, but her gaze quickly returned to Matt, her eyes silently pleading for his comfort.