life's better on .. '' part 1

Context:
Y/n is 11 years old, she has triplets famous YouTuber brothers who we called Matt, Nick, Chris, they are 21 years old, but the least is, Nick is the oldest, Matt is the middle, while Chris and y/n is the youngest, she was busy scrolling TikTok videos through her phone when suddenly her TikTok fyp showed a video of edit of her brothers, y/n laughed so hard where the clip of the video edit where Chris said "I wish I could hug a tiger" then nick said "the tiger would eat you out" instead of "eat you up", as y/n open the comment section, it was full of naughty comments, y/n doesn't know until she burst into their room, asking what they meant on the comment of tiktok.

--

Y/n was sprawled on her bed, her phone in hand as she scrolled through TikTok. It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, the kind that made it perfect to get lost in the endless stream of funny videos. She stopped on a video that caught her eye: an edit of her brothers' YouTube channel. Her brothers, Nick, Matt, and Chris, were famous YouTubers known for their hilarious antics and adventurous challenges. They were 21 years old and a favorite among many fans.

The video was a compilation of funny moments from their recent vlogs. Y/n giggled as she watched Chris say, "I wish I could hug a tiger." Then Nick, the oldest, replied with a smirk, "The tiger would eat you out."

Y/n burst into laughter at Nick's slip-up. She had always found her brothers' mistakes hilarious. Curious, she scrolled to the comment section to see what others thought about the clip.

The comments were filled with laughter and playful teasing, but some of them were strange. Comments like "Nick's choice of words though 😂" and "Oh Nick, did you mean 'up'?" stood out. A few comments were more puzzling, like "Nick is too funny, wonder if he knows what he said 😂" and "The tiger might enjoy it too much, Nick."

Confused by these comments, Y/n decided to find out what they meant. She hopped off her bed and headed down the hall to her brothers' room. The door was slightly ajar, and she could hear them talking inside.

Y/n pushed the door open and walked in, her phone still in her hand. "Hey guys," she called out, "I was watching your TikTok edits and there's this one part where Chris says he wants to hug a tiger and Nick says the tiger would eat him out. The comments are really weird. What do they mean?"

Nick, Matt, and Chris looked up from their computers. Nick's face turned red as he realized what she was talking about. Chris and Matt exchanged amused glances.

"Uh, Y/n," Nick started, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, "I think I meant to say 'eat you up.' It's just a funny mistake."

"But why are the comments so weird?" Y/n pressed, looking genuinely confused.

Matt chuckled, trying to suppress his laughter. "Well, sometimes people find different meanings in words, Y/n. They think it's funny because 'eat out' can mean something else entirely."

Chris nodded, trying to keep a straight face. "Yeah, it's just one of those things where words can have more than one meaning, and some people like to make jokes about that."

Y/n frowned, still not entirely understanding but sensing that it was something silly and not to be taken seriously. "Oh, okay. Well, it was still really funny," she said, grinning at her brothers.