he's my older brother ?!

Part 2!
As the day of celebration came to a close, Y/n found herself drifting off to sleep in the backseat of the car, the gentle hum of the engine lulling her into a peaceful slumber. Unbeknownst to her, the vlog was still in full swing, capturing every moment of their journey.

Matt glanced at Y/n, a fond smile tugging at his lips as he saw her curled up, fast asleep. "Looks like our little teenager had a long day," he remarked, his voice soft with affection.

Nick chuckled, adjusting the camera to capture the moment. "Yeah, but she had a blast," he replied, his eyes twinkling with pride.

Meanwhile, Chris couldn't resist the opportunity to tease his younger sister one last time. "Hey, Y/n," he called out, his voice playful. "Are you dreaming of being a fluffy wolf again?"

Y/n stirred slightly, a sleepy smile gracing her lips as she mumbled incoherently before drifting back into a peaceful slumber.

The brothers exchanged amused glances, their laughter filling the car as they continued to document the moment for their vlog. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of family and the comfort of each other's company, they knew that memories like these were ones to cherish forever.

As the journey continued, the brothers shared stories and reminisced about past adventures, their laughter mingling with the soft hum of the car as they traveled into the night.

Hours passed, and eventually, they arrived back home, the excitement of the day gradually fading into contented exhaustion. Gently waking Y/n from her slumber, they helped her inside, where they were greeted by the comforting familiarity of home.

With the vlog still rolling, they gathered in the living room, the soft glow of the camera capturing the warmth and closeness of their bond. As they reflected on the day's events, Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude wash over her.

"Thanks, guys," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "Today was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate."

Matt, Chris, and Nick smiled, their love for their little sister shining in their eyes. "Anytime, kiddo," Matt said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

With a final farewell to their viewers, they ended the vlog, content in the knowledge that they had shared something special with their fans. As they settled in for the night, surrounded by the comfort of home and the love of family, Y/n knew that no matter where life took them, they would always have each other.

As the TikTok video started rolling, Y/n couldn't contain her mischievous grin, eager to orchestrate another hilarious prank with her brothers.

"Nick, I dare you to scare Matt, then I'll pay $2 for it," she declared, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Nick wrinkled his nose in disdain. "Ew, no way. I'm not scaring Matt for just $2. I want more than that," he insisted.

Undeterred, Y/n turned to Chris, a playful glint in her eye. "Fine, Chris. I dare you to scare Matt, and I'll pay you $10," she offered.

Chris's eyes lit up at the prospect of earning some extra cash. "You're on," he replied with a smirk.

With their plan set in motion, Y/n and Chris stealthily made their way upstairs, stifling their laughter as they approached Matt's room. As Matt emerged from the bathroom, belt in hand, Chris pounced out from behind the door, sending Matt jumping in surprise.