family life

Context :
This story is like, y/n is around 11 years old that time,
She has 3 brothers that is very famous and also triplets, who we called.. Matt, Chris and Nick!
Just imagine, it's the year of 2021 where y/n is in grade 5, while her triplets brother is graduating from high school grade 11, y/n was happy until her triplets brother moved out from the house and moved from Boston to Los Angeles, they haven't seen each other for 3 years until they reunited back.

---

In the bustling city of Boston, 11-year-old Y/N lived with her three brothers, Matt, Chris, and Nick. The triplets were not only identical in appearance but also shared a bond so strong that it often felt like they could read each other’s minds. Their fame in the local high school was legendary, with each excelling in different fields—Matt in sports, Chris in academics, and Nick in academics also. As they prepared to graduate and move on to new adventures, Y/N couldn't help but feel a mixture of pride and sadness.

It was the spring of 2021, and Y/N was in the fifth grade. She idolized her brothers and spent as much time with them as she could, knowing that soon they would be leaving for Los Angeles to pursue their dreams. The house was always filled with laughter, music, and the occasional sibling squabble, but the thought of an empty nest was almost too much for her to bear.

Graduation day came and went, and soon enough, the boys were packing up their things. Y/N watched as they loaded the last of their boxes into the car, her heart heavy with the weight of impending loneliness. Matt hugged her tightly, promising to call every day. Chris ruffled her hair and reminded her to stay on top of her schoolwork. Nick, the most sentimental of the trio, gave her a necklace with a small locket that contained a picture of the four of them.

"Whenever you miss us, just open this and remember we're always with you," he said softly.

Y/N nodded, tears welling up in her eyes as she hugged them all one last time. She watched as they drove away, waving until the car disappeared from sight.

The next three years were challenging for Y/N. She missed her brothers terribly, though they kept their promise and called frequently. Life in Boston felt different without them, and Y/N threw herself into her studies and new hobbies to fill the void. She joined the school choir, started learning to play the guitar, and even made a few new friends. But there was always a part of her that longed for the day she would see her brothers again.

As time passed, the boys flourished in Los Angeles. Matt became a college football star, Chris was pursuing a degree in engineering, and Nick was making a name for himself in the local music scene. Despite their busy lives, they never forgot to check in on their little sister.

Finally, in the summer of 2024, Y/N received the news she had been waiting for. The boys were coming home for a visit. The excitement was palpable as she counted down the days. She spent hours preparing for their arrival, making welcome banners and baking their favorite cookies.

The day they were due to arrive, Y/N stood on the porch, clutching the locket Nick had given her. When the car pulled up, she could hardly contain her excitement. The boys stepped out, looking older and more mature, but the smiles on their faces were the same.

"Y/N!" they shouted in unison, rushing towards her. She ran to meet them, and they enveloped her in a group hug, the kind that made everything feel right in the world again.