he's my older brother !?

This one is a different version, it is where y/n is only 13 going on hop to 14 (that's my on hop age bruh) , y/n has a famous YouTuber older brother who is Matthew Bernard Sturniolo, Christopher Owen Sturniolo and Nicholas Owen Sturniolo, or known to the world as Matt Sturniolo, Chris Sturniolo and Nick Sturniolo. They are triplets, they are 20 years old, on hop to 21.
Y/n is a high school student where she's only famous in TikTok who has 100k followers while her brothers is having 1 to 7 million followers and subs also, what fans doesn't know is, y/n is little sister to Sturniolo Triplets.

Actually title is : Little Sister, Big Dreams

Y/n Sturniolo, at just 13 years old, was a typical high school student with a not-so-typical family. While she navigated the halls of her school like any other teenager, she carried a secret few knew: she was the little sister of the famous Sturniolo triplets - Matt, Chris, and Nick.

Matt, Chris, and Nick had taken the internet by storm with their YouTube channels, each amassing millions of followers and subscribers. Their videos ranged from comedy sketches to gaming, capturing the hearts of fans worldwide.

But amidst the fame of her older brothers, Y/n carved out her own space on the internet. With a knack for creativity and a passion for sharing her life, she found her niche on TikTok, where her videos quickly gained traction, earning her a loyal following of 100k fans.

Despite her brothers' fame, Y/n remained humble and focused on her own aspirations. She poured her energy into her studies and her TikTok content, dreaming of one day making her mark beyond the shadow of her brothers' success.

At home, the Sturniolo household was a whirlwind of activity. Matt, Chris, and Nick juggled their demanding schedules, filming videos, attending events, and engaging with their fans. Yet, amidst the chaos, they always made time for their little sister, offering support and encouragement in her own endeavors.

As Y/n's following on TikTok continued to grow, she faced the inevitable comparisons to her brothers. Some fans speculated about her relation to the famous triplets, while others praised her for her individuality and talent.

Despite the pressure, Y/n remained determined to prove herself on her own terms. She continued to create content that resonated with her audience, showcasing her unique perspective and personality.

One day, as Y/n scrolled through her comments, she stumbled upon a message from a fellow TikToker who shared her struggles as a sibling to famous siblings. Inspired by their connection, Y/n reached out, sparking a friendship that would become a source of strength and support in the journey ahead.

Through the ups and downs of fame, family, and adolescence, Y/n remained steadfast in her pursuit of her dreams. With the love of her brothers and the support of her growing community, she knew that no matter where her journey led, she would always be true to herself: Y/n Sturniolo, the little sister with big dreams.

One evening, after dinner, Y/n gathered the courage to approach her brothers with a request that had been weighing on her mind for weeks. As they lounged in the living room, scrolling through their phones, she cleared her throat nervously.

"Hey, guys," she began, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "I was wondering... do you think I could maybe join one of your vlogs sometime?"