baby y/n

Hi this is the author!
I'm sorry if my cousin did anything but shorting the story 😭🙏🏻

So yeah, here's the story with Matt, Nick, and Chris as Y/N's older brothers:

---

The sun had just begun to set, casting a warm, golden glow over the living room. The sound of soft giggles filled the air as 8-month-old Y/N sat on a colorful play mat, surrounded by her favorite toys. Her three older brothers—Matt, Nick, and Chris—were all 21 years old and home from college for the weekend.

Matt, the eldest by a few minutes, sat on the couch with a gentle smile, his eyes never straying far from Y/N. Nick, ever the multitasker, leaned against the doorway, his phone in one hand but his attention clearly divided between his screen and his baby sister’s playful antics. Chris, the most energetic of the three, was crouched down next to Y/N, making funny faces and noises that never failed to elicit squeals of laughter from her.

“Hey, little one,” Chris cooed, shaking a bright red rattle in front of Y/N. She reached out with her tiny hands, her eyes wide with wonder and delight.

“She’s so fascinated by that rattle,” Matt remarked, leaning back into the couch. “I remember when we were her age, it didn’t take much to entertain us either.”

Nick chuckled, glancing up from his phone. “Yeah, simpler times. Now it’s all about social media and staying connected.”

Chris made another funny face at Y/N, who responded with more giggles. “I think she’s got the right idea. Just enjoying the moment. Right, little one?”

Y/N babbled in response, her eyes sparkling as she waved the rattle around. The sight made Matt smile even more. “It’s kind of nice, though. Watching her reminds me to slow down and appreciate the little things.”

Nick nodded, putting his phone away. “True. It’s good to disconnect for a bit and just be present.”

Chris, still focused on entertaining Y/N, glanced up at his brothers. “And she’s such a happy baby. Makes you wonder what she’s thinking about.”

Whatever it was, Y/N seemed content in her little world. She looked up at Nick, who had joined them on the floor, and reached out towards him, her tiny fingers grasping at the air.

“Hey, Y/N,” Nick said softly, taking her hand in his. “What do you think of your silly brothers, huh?”

Y/N responded with a delighted squeal, her infectious laughter filling the room. Chris grinned, ruffling her soft hair. “Looks like she approves.”

Matt watched them all, feeling a sense of warmth and belonging. “She’s lucky to have us,” he said quietly. “And we’re lucky to have her.”

The three brothers shared a moment of silent agreement, their bond stronger than ever. In that cozy living room, surrounded by the simple joy of their baby sister’s laughter, they felt like they had everything they needed.

The night had settled in, and the house was quiet and still. Moonlight streamed through the window, casting a soft glow over the nursery where 8-month-old Y/N slept soundly in her crib. The gentle hum of the baby monitor was the only sound, a reassuring presence in the background.