sister-in-law

Y/n, is 12 years old.
She has 1 sister who we called
Madison who is 19 years old, She dates Matt, who are the famous YouTuber with brothers that is Matt, Nick and Chris, they are 21 years old, on social media they almost had 7.5 million subscribers on YouTube, 8 million in TikTok, while Madison's boyfriend, a.k.a Matt, has 5 million in Instagram, 4 million in TikTok.
When suddenly, Madison is engaged with Matt,
Y/n was happy but she can't attend to her
Sisters wedding due to her extra class
In school, she hates it.

--

Title: The Sister's Wedding

Y/n was a bright-eyed 12-year-old with a penchant for adventure. Her older sister, Madison, was her idol. At 19, Madison was not only her sister but also her best friend. Madison's boyfriend, Matt, was a famous YouTuber, along with his brothers Nick and Chris. Together, they commanded a massive social media following, with millions of subscribers and followers across platforms.

Y/n admired Madison and Matt's relationship, so when news of their engagement spread, she couldn't contain her excitement. But amidst the joy, a pang of disappointment struck her heart. She realized that her extra classes would clash with Madison's wedding date, and she wouldn't be able to attend.

Despite her happiness for her sister, Y/n couldn't shake off the feeling of being left out. While Madison's life was full of excitement and glamour, Y/n felt trapped in the mundane routine of school and extra classes.

As the wedding day approached, Y/n's resentment towards her classes grew. She longed to be with her sister, celebrating this milestone in her life. But duty called, and she begrudgingly attended her classes, her mind wandering to the festivities she was missing.

On the day of the wedding, Y/n sat in her classroom, her heart heavy with regret. She imagined Madison walking down the aisle, radiant in her wedding gown, exchanging vows with Matt. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized she wouldn't be there to witness it.

But just as she resigned herself to the fact that she had to miss her sister's wedding, the classroom door burst open. In walked Madison, wearing her wedding dress, a bright smile on her face. Behind her stood Matt, his brothers, and a few friends, all dressed in their finest attire.

Y/n's classmates cheered as Madison approached her little sister. With tears streaming down her face, Y/n hugged her sister tightly, overwhelmed with emotion. Madison explained that they couldn't bear the thought of getting married without Y/n by their side, so they decided to surprise her at school.

As the classroom transformed into a makeshift wedding venue, Y/n realized that she didn't need to be in a fancy location to celebrate her sister's love. Surrounded by her classmates, family, and friends, Y/n watched as Madison and Matt exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for eternity.

In that moment, Y/n knew that no matter where life took her, she would always be a part of her sister's journey. And as Madison and Matt sealed their love with a kiss, Y/n couldn't help but feel grateful for the bond they shared, one that transcended distance and circumstance.

Y/n excused herself from the joyful commotion of the wedding celebration and stepped out of the classroom. Her heart raced as she read the message from school, reminding her of her responsibilities as a Peer Support Representative (PRS).