baby sturniolo

Conclusion :
Baby sturniolo is y/n, y/n is only 2 years and of course
Matt, Nick and Chris is 20 years old, hopping into 21 years old. Y/n is a baby still, she still cannot speak, but heres some word that she speak ! :

"Up up" = wants to get picked up
"NYUM NYUM" = wants milk
"Hangguwi" = hungry
"Sewip" = sleep

Title: Y/N's Adventures: A Baby Sturniolo Story

Once upon a time, in a cozy home filled with love and laughter, lived the Sturniolo family. Nick, Matt, and Chris were famous YouTubers known for their hilarious antics and heartwarming videos. But amidst the chaos of their busy lives, there was one little member of the family who stole their hearts completely—Y/N, their adorable 2-year-old baby sister.

Y/N may have been small, but she had a big personality and an even bigger appetite. With her chubby cheeks and bright eyes, she brought joy and laughter wherever she went. Though she couldn't speak much yet, she had a few words in her vocabulary that she used to express her needs.

"Up up!" Y/N would giggle, reaching her tiny arms up towards her brothers, signaling that she wanted to be picked up and held close.

"Hangguwi!" she would chirp, her eyes lighting up with excitement at the prospect of a tasty meal.

And when her eyelids grew heavy with sleep, she would murmur, "Sewip," snuggling into her brothers' arms as they rocked her gently to sleep.

But perhaps Y/N's favorite word of all was "NYUM NYUM," which she would gleefully exclaim whenever she wanted a bottle of milk. Her brothers couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm, eagerly fulfilling her request with a warm bottle and a loving cuddle.

Despite their busy schedules, Nick, Matt, and Chris always made time for their little sister, showering her with affection and attention whenever they could. Whether it was playing peek-a-boo, reading her favorite books, or simply snuggling together on the couch, they cherished every moment they spent with her.

And as Y/N grew and flourished in the loving embrace of her brothers, she knew that no matter where life took them, they would always be there for her, supporting and caring for her with unwavering devotion. For in the end, it was their bond as siblings that would see them through even the toughest of times, filling their home with love and laughter for years to come.

As Y/N wandered through the bustling household, her heart yearned for the comforting presence of her beloved brothers. But to her dismay, Nick was engrossed in editing their latest vlog, while Chris was busy brainstorming ideas for their next video. Even Matt, her favorite playmate, was preoccupied with setting up the camera for their recording session.

Feeling a pang of disappointment, Y/N decided to venture upstairs on her own, determined to find a way to occupy herself. With her tiny hands and knees, she began to crawl up the staircase, her determination outweighing any fear of the unknown.

Unbeknownst to her brothers, Y/N's solo adventure had led her into uncharted territory. With each determined crawl, she ventured further and further away from the safety of their watchful eyes, until finally, she reached the top of the stairs and disappeared from view.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Nick, Matt, and Chris had finished setting up for their vlog and turned around to find Y/N nowhere in sight. Panic seized their hearts as they realized their little sister was missing.