unofficial little sister '' part 3

Part 3 !

nick noticed that matt was groaning the whole while biting his lips and said "I ain't let you guys fucking in the car Infront of us" . Nick's comment caught everyone by surprise, and Y/N felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. She looked at Matt, who was also blushing furiously, his expression a mixture of amusement and discomfort.

"Nick!" Madi scolded, swatting him on the arm. "Don't be ridiculous."

Chris chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah, let's not jump to conclusions here."

But despite their protests, Y/N could feel the tension in the air, thick and palpable. She shifted uncomfortably on Matt's lap, suddenly very aware of their close proximity.

Matt cleared his throat, trying to diffuse the awkwardness. "Come on, guys, let's not make this weird. It's just a bumpy ride, that's all."

Nick raised an eyebrow, but he let the subject drop, sensing that Matt was uncomfortable. "Alright, alright, we'll take your word for it. But no funny business, okay?"

Y/N breathed a sigh of relief as the conversation moved on, grateful for the distraction. She could still feel Matt's arms around her, his warmth seeping into her skin, but she pushed aside any lingering thoughts and focused on enjoying the rest of their outing.

As they spent the day together, exploring and laughing, Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of Nick's comment lingering in the back of her mind. She stole glances at Matt when she thought no one was looking, trying to decipher the emotions swirling in his eyes.

But as the day drew to a close and they said their goodbyes, Y/N pushed aside her doubts and insecurities. Whatever was between her and Matt, it was complicated and confusing, but she was determined to face it head-on, together with him.

With a smile and a wave, she hugged her friends tightly, knowing that no matter what the future held, they would always be there for each other. And as she walked away, hand in hand with Matt, she felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that they would navigate this journey together, one bump in the road at a time.

Y/N returned home with Matt, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. As they stepped through the door, Matt immediately wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. Y/N smiled, feeling a rush of affection for him.

But as they stood there in the entryway, Matt's embrace grew tighter, his head resting against Y/N's neck. She felt his lips brush against her skin, sending shivers down her spine. She turned to face him, her heart racing.

"Matt..." she began, her voice barely a whisper.

But before she could say anything else, Chris's teasing voice broke through the moment.

"Oo, lovebirds," he said, appearing from the hallway with a playful grin. "Go to your room, bruh."

Y/N blushed furiously, feeling caught off guard by Chris's comment. She glanced at Matt, who was also blushing but wore a sheepish grin.

"Come on, man," Matt said, chuckling nervously. "Give us some space."

Chris laughed, clapping Matt on the back. "Alright, alright, I'll leave you two alone. But don't do anything I wouldn't do!"