unofficial little sister

Context :
There was a fan meeting, y/n is a big fan
to her favourite YouTubers called 'Sturniolo Triplets'
She has been watching them for almost 3 years that means, she has been watching since she was 15 and they were 17 that time in their YouTube channel, but then y/n has to moved, few years later, y/n moved back to her old town, while her favourite YouTuber is now 21 and she is now 18

(This is when y/n is still 15)
. As y/n meet them, y/n's eye starts to watering,
She could tell that she acts they weren't real, she can get to hold there hand, taking picture with them, even giving them gifts when suddenly, as y/n meet matt, matt's baby fever starts to grow, even his brothers, Chris and Nick

--

Y/N had been waiting for this moment for nearly three years. Ever since she stumbled upon the Sturniolo Triplets' YouTube channel at the age of eleven, she had been hooked. Their hilarious pranks, heartwarming moments, and genuine personalities had brightened many of her days. Now, at fourteen, she was standing in line at a fan meeting, heart pounding with anticipation.

The triplets had just turned twenty-one, and their popularity had soared. The line stretched around the block, but Y/N hardly noticed the wait. She clutched the carefully wrapped gifts in her hands, gifts she had spent months preparing, hoping they would love them.

Finally, it was her turn. She stepped forward, her eyes wide with awe as she took in the sight of Chris, Nick, and Matt up close. They were even more handsome in person, their smiles just as warm and inviting as they appeared on screen. Y/N's eyes began to water, overwhelmed by the reality of the moment.

"Hey there!" Chris greeted her first, his smile widening as he noticed her teary eyes. "Don't cry, you're gonna make us cry too!"

Nick laughed and stepped closer. "What's your name?"

"Y/N," she managed to whisper, her voice trembling with emotion.

"It's so nice to meet you, Y/N," Nick said, his eyes sparkling with kindness. "Thank you for coming to see us."

Y/N nodded, still in a daze. She reached out a hand, and Chris took it gently, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Then Nick followed, his grip warm and comforting.

Finally, she turned to Matt. As soon as their hands touched, a strange feeling washed over her. She could see a glimmer in Matt's eyes, something soft and tender. His smile was different—warmer, more personal.

"Thank you for being such a great fan," Matt said softly. "It means a lot to us."

Y/N handed them the gifts she had brought, watching anxiously as they opened them. Chris pulled out a handmade bracelet, Nick found a personalized drawing, and Matt unwrapped a small photo album filled with pictures and messages from their videos over the years.

"These are amazing, Y/N!" Chris exclaimed, putting on the bracelet immediately. Nick nodded in agreement, admiring the drawing.

Matt, however, seemed particularly touched by the photo album. He flipped through the pages, his eyes softening with each memory. "This is incredible," he said, looking up at her with a mixture of gratitude and something else she couldn't quite place.

As Y/N posed for pictures with them, she felt like she was in a dream. They joked and laughed, making her feel like she was part of their world, even if just for a moment. And when it was time to go, Matt pulled her into a gentle hug, whispering, "Keep being amazing, Y/N. You're going to do great things."