mini sturniolo '' part 4

Part 4

As Y/N's condition took a frightening turn, the Sturniolo Triplets were forced to wait outside the hospital room, their hearts heavy with worry as they listened to the muffled sounds of their sister's distress. Each cough, each cry tore at their souls, filling them with a sense of helplessness and despair.

Unable to bear the thought of Y/N suffering alone, the triplets pressed their ears against the closed door, straining to catch any glimpse of her well-being. But all they heard was the haunting sound of Y/N's cries, echoing through the sterile halls of the hospital.

Tears welled up in their eyes as they listened to their sister's anguish, their own cries mixing with hers in a symphony of pain and sorrow. "Y/N, we're here for you," Matt whispered, his voice choked with emotion.

Chris gripped Nick's hand tightly, his heart breaking at the thought of Y/N in pain. "Hang in there, Y/N. We're coming for you," he vowed, his voice trembling with emotion.

Nick bowed his head, his tears falling freely as he prayed for Y/N's swift recovery. "Please, let her be okay," he whispered, his voice barely audible over the sound of Y/N's cries.

As they waited anxiously outside the hospital room, their minds consumed with worry for their beloved sister, the triplets found solace in the strength of their bond as siblings. Together, they would weather this storm, drawing strength from each other and from the love that bound them together as a family. And as they waited for news of Y/N's condition, their hearts filled with hope that she would soon be reunited with them, safe and sound once again.

As the doctor emerged from Y/N's room, the Sturniolo Triplets anxiously awaited news of their sister's condition. Their hearts pounded with anticipation, their minds consumed with worry for her well-being.

The doctor's expression was somber as he approached the triplets, his eyes filled with empathy for their plight. "Your sister is stable for now," he began, his voice gentle but tinged with concern. "She's been through quite an ordeal, but she's a fighter."

Relief washed over the triplets as they listened to the doctor's words, their shoulders sagging with exhaustion as they absorbed the news. "Can we see her?" Nick asked, his voice trembling with emotion.

The doctor nodded, gesturing for them to follow him back into Y/N's room. As they entered, they found Y/N lying pale and exhausted on the hospital bed, her eyes closed in peaceful slumber.

The triplets approached her bedside, their hearts overflowing with love and relief at the sight of her safe and sound. "Y/N," Matt whispered, his voice filled with tenderness as he brushed a stray hair from her forehead.

Y/N stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open as she gazed up at her brothers with a mixture of confusion and recognition. "Matiyu?" she murmured softly, her voice weak but filled with love.

Tears welled up in Matt's eyes as he reached out to gently caress Y/N's cheek. "I'm here, Y/N," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "I'm here."

The doctor discreetly wiped away a tear, moved by the bond between the siblings. "It's clear she needs her family around her," he said softly, his voice filled with compassion.

With the doctor's approval, the triplets carefully lifted Y/N into their arms, cradling her close as they prepared to take her home. And as they walked out of the hospital together, their hearts filled with gratitude for the precious gift of family, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in love and strength.