Help

Question

Does anyone want book 2 or would people like for me to start a new book? I have a few ideas in mind but want peoples opinions as I don't want to continue this new book if nobody is interested. I am happy to continue this book another time.

I will list the new book ideas below. Please comment your thoughts and help a girlie out.

Assassin X Sorcerer

A tale of two girls caught in the war of Crimson Locke. Mila, a blood thirsty assassin is commissioned to work alongside the esteemed and royally acclaimed Sorcerer, Scarlet. The steamy attraction between them forces some conflict, but ultimately, a duel goal sets them on the right path.
Murder, sex, angst.

College Romance

Mila wants to study hard and be the best that she can be, but with a harsh outlook on the world, she struggles to make friends. Scarlet has no such struggle. She's confident, cocky and beautiful. While lacking in grades, she seeks out the nerdy author and strikes a deal of sexy tuition in return for Mathematics and Biology. If only Scarlet knew that her tutor was quickly falling in love with her.
Romance, angst, sex.

Dominant X Submissive

Scarlet is a high mistress in the diamond city community. She is known for training some of the most beautiful submissive's, and has even made a name for herself in regard to her gorgeous looks. When tasked to train the most challenging submissive in the city, Mila James, she finds herself putting her reputation on the line for the sake of her new project.
Sex, dom x sub, angst

📥Your own ideas here📥

Comment your own ideas or comment on one of the story prompts above. If you'd prefer me continue this book instead, please make it known even if you're a silent reader.

(I am happy to write two books alongside each other. I will update each every other day)

Thank you

MA
🤍